By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Titanfall 2's campaign is like an early glimpse at core Cyberpunk 2077.

I...

Bought it at launch 4 44.44%

Grabbed the PS+ Freebie 4 44.44%

Have no interest 0 0%

Other, comments, Michael Jackson. 1 11.11%

Total:9

I played it few years ago. I didn't find the campaign to be anything special
It was a solid campaign though.

Around the Network

I think the TF2 campaign is one of the best FPS campaigns I've ever played. I loved it, especially the level where you flip the timeline back and forth. That was excellent.

VAMatt said:
I think the TF2 campaign is one of the best FPS campaigns I've ever played. I loved it, especially the level where you flip the timeline back and forth. That was excellent.

I second this post. That timeline level was one of the best designed levels I have played in any game ever.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Bought it at launch. Worth supporting the developer just for the campaign. MP was a huge step back from the original, but I guess they felt pressure from EA to make it more mainstream and accessible.

Cause and Effect, and Into the Abyss are two of the best SP levels I’ve ever played in a FPS

Got a physical copy last year for just $5. Worth way more than that after playing it. The campaign is really good. As some have mentioned, the time shift portion is certainly unique and a stands out. Having the mech just hail mary you where you got to go was friggin awesome as well. The only problem I really had with the campaign is the length. It's not that short, but I definitely would have been up for a lot more. When I heard that Apex Legends was coming out instead of TF3 I was disappointed.

I also enjoy the multiplayer. It's not the best, but worthy. Being able to go solo or jump into your mech is a fun option. I never played TF1 so not sure about how it differs from TF2, but from what I've read overall it seems TF2 was a bit of a regression. Maybe a TF3 with a longer TF2 type campaign, and TF1 multiplayer, should finally get the franchise into the big leagues perhaps?

Around the Network

FPS campaigns if linear can be dull, not being able to see enemies who have pin point accuracy or generic storylines don't help. TF2's storyline was good, although I did miss why I was doing certain things, the time travel level was amazing and one of the best FPS levels I think I've played in any FPS game. The freedom of movement and how you got around, even if some levels were linear in their goals was great however. If Cyberpunk gameplay is like this, I'm fine with that.

I like the MP too, fast and fun.

Hmm, pie.

Just finished Bulletstorm (another PS plus freebie), which was a pretty fun FPS campaign too. Will definitely check out TF2 soon as well. Currently playing a bit of Yakuza Kiwami.

I just added it to library out of habit, perhaps I should download it. Sounds interesting.