By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Breath of the EVERWILD

The game looks good but if it is another online service type of game like sea of thieves, I am out.

Around the Network

I'm guessing that wasn't the best picture choice? Because that doesn't look very much alike.

BotW x Princess Mononoke

The trailer even has that one finger piano from BotW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_8wiY24MpU

Not very creative but we'll see about the game.

Show me gameplay. I am still recovering from the unstable pace of Death Stranding.

I am soooo hyped for this game. When I saw the trailer I was blown away.

I really really hope Rare nails it with this game. This is the first game (except for Rare Collection) that I have been excited about in years.

Lets hope that there is some way for this game to be fully single player playable and not just online only.

我是广州人

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Old Rare? Maybe

This Rare? No way in hell

You are not thinking outside the box.

Companies can change, Rare hasnt really made a story telling single player game in a long time.

We dont know how much money they are investing into it, we dont know the exact staff they have behind the scenes until its released. 

Will see what Rares full protential is with this game when its released.

Either way i am excited to see more. 

pokoko said:
I'm guessing that wasn't the best picture choice? Because that doesn't look very much alike.

I just watched the trailer, and think it looks a fair bit like BOTW. I'd say more similar than different.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

This is wishful thinking, I got to applaud you for that wild optimism!

Azzanation said:
KLXVER said:
Old Rare? Maybe

This Rare? No way in hell

You are not thinking outside the box.

Companies can change, Rare hasnt really made a story telling single player game in a long time.

We dont know how much money they are investing into it, we dont know the exact staff they have behind the scenes until its released. 

Will see what Rares full protential is with this game when its released.

Either way i am excited to see more. 

Well I wish I had your positive thinking. I just haven't cared for a single game they've made since like Conker I think. If it turns out great, then maybe I can give Rare the benefit of the doubt again. 

PotentHerbs said:
This is wishful thinking, I got to applaud you for that wild optimism!

Don't be a negative Nancy.