By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SPOILERS --- There is so many leaks for pokemon sword and shield and i am getting depressed ----SPOILERS

mZuzek said:
You're only getting depressed now?

This. I'm depressed about this since the national dex debacle.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I am so hyped for this game, that I have managed to not look at any leaks besides the first evos for sobble and grookey(only cause I assumed they would be fake). With 13 days left and my copy just being pre loaded on the eshop, I’m not letting leaks get me down

I dont like these designs that much either but cmon, Its not like they are as ugly as Incineroar or Samurott. All the same I wont play it until they fix/update the dex cause I only enjoy this franchise for the competitive play.

Gotta say that I kind of like that track/runner theme for Cinderace. Watch it's hidden ability being Run Away though.

I'm firmly in the "not buying because of Dex BS" camp though. There are no excuses for less mon in a came on a console with more room for content and charging 1.5 times more money then ever before. If the third/ultra version of the game doesn't have all mon, then I'll just get it used.

Really? Some of these leaks have made me more excited for the game tbh. I'm not completely down about the entire dex situation, because I've always felt it was unrealistic to have so many different pokemon living wild in a certain region.

Systems I own: Switch, Wii U, Wii, N64, Retron 5 for my Ness, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy line games, Dreamcast, PS2, New 3DS.

Around the Network
K98632 said:
Really? Some of these leaks have made me more excited for the game tbh. I'm not completely down about the entire dex situation, because I've always felt it was unrealistic to have so many different pokemon living wild in a certain region.

That's where you draw the line on realism with these games? Not electric rodents and ice cream that shoots laser beams?

Cinderace is literally the worst pokemon ever envisioned. Rillaboom is good, and Gex is eh, but has a bit of appeal. I dig most of the new Pokemon and especially Galarian Farfetch'd though.

K98632 said:

You can have all Pokemon in the game even if they're not all obtainable from the wild. The rest you can't capture in game you can get via transferring or trading... well not anymore.

I think both Fire and Water look awful, so I guess I'll have to go with Grass.

The only one I like is the grass one (I don't mind its SSJ3-esque hair :p).