By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SPOILERS --- There is so many leaks for pokemon sword and shield and i am getting depressed ----SPOILERS

These designs are all horible, among the worst of the series' history. Their poor models make them look even more awful, and no shoehorned Gigantmax or whatever forced feature will ever fix that. Will keep insisting that Pokémon needs an urgent, full overhaul.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
K98632 said:
Really? Some of these leaks have made me more excited for the game tbh. I'm not completely down about the entire dex situation, because I've always felt it was unrealistic to have so many different pokemon living wild in a certain region.

That's where you draw the line on realism with these games? Not electric rodents and ice cream that shoots laser beams?

Yes.

Systems I own: Switch, Wii U, Wii, N64, Retron 5 for my Ness, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy line games, Dreamcast, PS2, New 3DS.

I love how divise something as dumb as "pokemon designs" is. Its really dumb in the funniest way.

For me, last gen's only "good looking" evo was Primarina. Incineroar is probs amongst the worst design -ever- and Decidueye was as generic as they come.

This gen I find Intelleon to be the only "decent" looking one (being nice), tho neither Rilaboom or Cinderace look as bad as Incineroar did.

I mean, none of this matters because thats all secondary to stats, but cool. They are all "alright".

Last edited by Jpcc86 - on 03 November 2019

Cinderace's image looks fake. Not saying that it is but it just looks photoshopped.

Also, I like Intellion in concept but it just looks wrong in execution.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Really sad about Sobbles evo, I liked the fanmade one with the tailgun.

Around the Network

Day 1, I am hyped. Finally Pokemon that I can play on the big screen while sitting on the couch.