By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Blizzard to announce Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 at Blizzcon 2019

Tagged games:

I am sure many of you have heard the news and rumours lately and it seems more than likely that Blizzcon 2019 will be announcing a new Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 game.

Overwatch 2 is almost a certainty while Diablo 4 is getting a lot more noise. There is also a rumoured Diablo 2 Remastered that might be bundled in with Diablo 4.

https://screenrant.com/overwatch-2-announcement-blizzcon-2019-almost-certain/

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/overwatch-2-diablo-4-blizzcon-2019-rumors-and-leak/1100-6470719/

Fingers crossed Blizzard do these titles justice.

Good day for me to receive my Warcraft Footman and Orc Warrior statues so today has been a good day for some news.

Super hyped.

Around the Network
Radek said:
Don't care, boycotting this shitty freedom hating company.

Sorry for your loss.

Machina said:
Diablo II Remake or not interested really. Update the graphics, add some quality of life features like a shared stash, more secure online to prevent duping and hacks, and add some extra late game content. Surely even modern Blizzard can manage to do that without fucking up.

You would hope so. Its not exactly rocket science to Remake D2. It can certainty use some good quality of life updates.

Also a game flying under the radar is Warcraft 3 Reforged which is due out on the 31st of December (Or so it says on Battle.net). That's a game I really care for and hope its done right.

Diablo 4 would have to go back to its roots, and pretend Diablo 3 didnt happend, for me to get excited about it.

I want skill trees + character builds back, and want more meaningfull item choices than D3 had.
In D3 every item was built like item level x = x amount of stats, only differnt between them is which attributes.
The uniques and set armors were boring lazy work... Which is how most of diablo 3 felt to me.

Don't care. Blizzard didn't manage to get out anything that is even remotely interesting for me since Frozen Throne. Diablo 4 might be interesting if they don't try anything shitty as they did with D3. But it's Blizzard, so they will.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Radek said:

I'm fine, thanks.

Plenty of better companies out there to support.

Than go out and support those companies out there instead of hanging around a thread that does not interests you.

Around the Network

I'm excited for both but I think more for Diablo 4. I still think they did a great job recovering from the awful vanilla version of Diablo III but I'm more than ready for a brand new Diablo experience.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 28 October 2019

Signature goes here!

All companies are on a hard seat today, because none of them want to risk losing China market. The problem of Blizzard was the way they dealt with the situation.

This is rumor, thread title makes it sound like it's confirmed.

Anywho I'm interested in this Blizzcon alright, but not for their lootbox/microtransaction infested games hehe.

Overwatch 2? How are they going to get people to go over from 1 unless it's just like a superficial upgrade?

Diablo 4 will be better if they follow 3's 2.0 style. Weird to think that it will most likely be an entire gen since the last Diablo. Same with Elder Scrolls. Some of the biggest games don't release often. 

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Overwatch 2? How are they going to get people to go over from 1 unless it's just like a superficial upgrade?

Diablo 4 will be better if they follow 3's 2.0 style. Weird to think that it will most likely be an entire gen since the last Diablo. Same with Elder Scrolls. Some of the biggest games don't release often. 

OW is way past its prime, a lot of old OW players have already moved on. OW2 from what I read through some rumors will have a single player component.