By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I quit The Last of Us after 5 minutes

You quit the game when the girl left the room?

Lmao... you didn't even start the game.

Around the Network

I think OP is trolling. No serious gamer quits a game after 5 minutes, especially one as great as the LoU.

I was never able to bring myself to finish TLoU either, so I got excited to see someone else that shared a similar opinion of it, until I saw who it was.

:p

SW-5120-1900-6153

SammyGiireal said:
I think OP is trolling. No serious gamer quits a game after 5 minutes, especially one as great as the LoU.

Its not just tlou i dropped alan wake, tomb raider in 5/10 mins

Its simple if i dont have a vibe coming from a game i drop it, sorry you feel the need to protect the system

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Hell, i never even played it. To me ND games are super boring. I think their marketing does a great job hyping folks up but their games are just a bore to play.
I feel the same way about Zelda, give no effs about both games.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

It gave me the same vibe as detroit become human which i dropped after about an hour.

So i cut my lossed and rather went on my 6th run in darksiders 3

I guess tastes in games can differ.... but to me thats like a double fail.
Both Detroit become human + TLoU are much better games imo than Darksiders.

SammyGiireal said:

It makes more sense than anything else to me, lmao.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 20 October 2019

I guess I'm one of the few who actually liked the stealth action and didn't care much about the story.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

A Nintendo fan making a thread to downplay a beloved PS exclusive. Eh, how original.

I wonder what purpose these threads have.

I quitted the game after two hours. Gameplay is clunky (Joel controls like his balls are made of steel or something) and story gets in its way more often than not. I find it very annoying when a game gives me control over my character and allows me to explore the enviroment... while it makes the characters have a conversation (sometimes VERY LONG conversations)... that can be cut short without any indication or warning due to me moving too far away. And on TLoU, that happens all the time.

That being said and while I think the game has a very bad overall design, I can't understand why someone would quit in the first 10 minutes. I mean... The game is just introducing himself. It hardly does anything good or bad on any aspect by that point. If anything, I think the introduction is pretty good and is interesting from a story perspective. But... to each their own I guess xD

Don't blame you, that is the way of this generation of gamers. They hate stuff before even giving anything a chance.