By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Famitsu readers vote on favorite Fire Emblem: Three Houses characters and more

I'm not surprised by Bernie being in the first place.

Male characters

20. Alois
19. Hanneman
18. Cyril
17. Rodrigue
16. Jeralt
15. Gatekeeper
14. Seteth
13. Dedue
12. Raphael
11. Caspar
10. Linhardt
9. Ashe
8. Hubert
7. Lorenz
6. Byleth
5. Ferdinand
4. Sylvain
3. Felix
2. Claude
1. Dimitri

Female characters

20. Judith
19. Kronya
18. Catherine
17. Manuela
16. Rhea
15. Leonie
14. Petra
13. Flayn
12. Dorothea
11. Sothis
10. Annette
9. Marianne
8. Shamir
7. Byleth
6. Mercedes
5. Ingrid
4. Edelgard
3. Hilda
2. Lysithea
1. Bernadetta

First S support

10. Ingrid
9. Mercedes
8. Dorothea
7. Linhardt
6. Bernadetta
5. Lysithea
4. Sothis
3. Claude
2. Edelgard
1. Dimitri

Favorite crest

9. Cethleann
8. Gautier
7. Blaiddyd
6. Riegan
5. Beast
4. Indech
3. Gloucester
2. Flames
1. Fraldarius

Source

Last edited by Shikamo - on 16 October 2019

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Shamir was my overall favorite. Followed by Edelgard.

The male list is almost the exact opposite of what I'd put. Female list seems about right to me although I'd switch Mariane and Dorothea around. Having played through the game three times I can't fully recall who Judith is, which I guess is why she's last.

Wow woulda thought Lysithea would be the leading female with how OP she is and that she can be used on any path. On some places *cough*gamefaqs*cough* there is a pretty strong dislike for Bern so I'm happy to see her at #1 here.

Petra is way too low.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
FarleyMcFirefly said:
Petra is way too low.

I was just about to say exactly this.  She is a beast in battle, and was my first Waifu...still my number one pick.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

JWeinCom said:
The male list is almost the exact opposite of what I'd put. Female list seems about right to me although I'd switch Mariane and Dorothea around. Having played through the game three times I can't fully recall who Judith is, which I guess is why she's last.

She's the "Hero of Daphnel". Outside of Hilda's brother, she's probably the strongest warrior in the Leiscester Alliance. She is an older brunette warrior that I was hoping to was playable but sadly was not.

Chrkeller said:
Shamir was my overall favorite. Followed by Edelgard.

I can't stand capris, so Shamir was doomed from the beginning. On females or males. I will never understand the point of capris. People say they are great when it isn't too cold but isn't too warm. How does that make sense? You are exposing the least fat, and therefore coldest, part of your leg and covering up the warmest. They are awkward looking and without function. If you wanna expose your leg then do it, if you don't then don't. None of this middle ground nonsense.