By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Biggest age gap you've dated/mated across?

For me...

Under 5 years 15 28.30%

5-9 years 20 37.74%

10-14 years 9 16.98%

15-19 years 6 11.32%

20 or more 3 5.66%

Total:53

In your romantic/sexual history, what has the age gap generally been between you and your partner(s), and what's the largest such gap for you so far?

Around the Network

Probably right now. I'm 31. She's 19. Been seeing her for... A month and a half or so.

Under a year. My girlfriend is 2 months younger than me

4 years younger than me. My wife is 2 years older than me.

12 years, my wife is 12 years older then me. I’m 25, she’s 37. We’ve been married 2 days and together for 5 years! I’m very curious to see where this thread goes lol.

What about you Mr OP

Last edited by RetroGamer94 - on 07 October 2019

Around the Network
RetroGamer94 said:

12 years, my wife is 12 years older then me. I’m 25, she’s 37. We’ve been married 2 days and together for 5 years! I’m very curious to see where this thread goes lol.

What about you Mr OP

Congratz on your marriage!

My wife and me had 6 years difference with her being younger, current partner is a one year diff with her being older. A few others... I'll be honest, I didn't ask their age lol but pretty sure they were all in and around my age.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Mated? Haha who even refers to it as that? Wtf lol

Anyway probs about 7 years up and about 3 years down.

ironmanDX said:
Probably right now. I'm 31. She's 19. Been seeing her for... A month and a half or so.

I had just the same ! This was the best story of my life.

Dated? 5 years difference. Slept with? Dunno, maybe 15 years older? I'm not sure, I've slept with so many women, and never bother asking their age.

Nogamez said:

Mated? Haha who even refers to it as that? Wtf lol

Anyway probs about 7 years up and about 3 years down.

I was thinking the same xD