By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - TLoU part 2 will not have multiplayer

Surprising. I'm a little disappointed despite not playing TLOU multiplayer a whole lot.

Still a day one buy, though.

Around the Network

And that's a good thing.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Meh, will wait for a good sale or buy used then. $60 is too much for a linear SP game I won’t play more than once. That’s like if Gears launched with no MP. Yuck.

No offense, but Gears is no The Last of Us. 

LordLichtenstein said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Meh, will wait for a good sale or buy used then. $60 is too much for a linear SP game I won’t play more than once. That’s like if Gears launched with no MP. Yuck.

True words have never been said.

LordLichtenstein said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

True: Gears will keep multiplayer.

Around the Network

God of War didnt need it and look how amazing that was.

LudicrousSpeed said:

It’s not like that at all. TLOU is mainly a single player game with a tacked on MP. Gears is a multiplayer game with a tacked on single player. This is more like CoD not having a single player last year. 

think-man said:
That's it, pre order canceled!

Same here... I wanted the game to have it just so I can opt to not play it like I did with the original. Now they have denied me that right, so I am not buying either.

Intrinsic said:
think-man said:
That's it, pre order canceled!

Same here... I wanted the game to have it just so I can opt to not play it like I did with the original. Now they have denied me that right, so I am not buying either.

Your "right"? ..

When ever i think or talk of TLOU the multiplayer doesn't even come to mind until someone brings it up... which almost never happens. Haven't tried ND multiplayer since the Uncharted 2 beta. It was good, but just not why I buy their games.

4 ≈ One