Cast your vote!

Nintendo fan, Sony are my #2 27 34.62%

Nintendo fan, Xbox are my #2 16 20.51%

Sony fan, Nintendo are my #2 25 32.05%

Sony fan, Xbox are my #2 4 5.13%

Xbox fan, Nintendo are my #2 5 6.41%

Xbox fan, Sony are my #2 1 1.28%

Total:78

Mainly play on Nintendo. MS is my second favorite mostly due to having horrible experiences with Sony's customer service department

Around the Network

Nintendo, I choose Sony.

Sony first and Nintendo Second. I started gaming with Playstation and most of my gaming has been on PS consoles. I have owned/borrowed a few Nintendo systems. I'm actually considering buying a Switch at the moment.

As for Microsoft they don't have a lot that interests me. They're a company whose focus is mostly multiplayer and I've always been more of a Single-player type of guy. Although I did enjoy the Halo games.

Xbox fan, 2nd is Nintendo.

The first console I've ever owned was a Nintendo Entertainment System. I've grown up with them and I was raised in their style of gaming. For that reason, they'll always be my number one no matter what they do.

Second is Microsoft. During the 7th gen, they packed the Xbox 360 with so many features that were just brand new to me. I've always loved gaming but I also always liked the idea of a console being more than just a games machine--whether it was taking pictures with a psp or watching movies on a PS2. Xbox was the king of bonus stuff and even now is probably my most played machine.

Third is Sony. Part of my still holds a grudge because of how badly they trounced the N64. Still, in 1997 I had no choice but to switch sides and become a PlayStation fan. They revolutionized what gaming could be and their cinematic experiences always touch me. Plus the PSVR is a glimpse into the future of gaming. If the PS4/PS4 Pro still offered better 3rd party experiences than Xbox, it would be really hard to justify having an Xbox One (or four) in my home right now.

Around the Network

Sony first, SEGA second.

Hunting Season is done...

I don't have a particular favorite, I just know that I'm not into Xbox consoles.

"Sony fan, Nintendo second" and "Nintendo fan, Sony second" neck-and-neck at 24 votes each!

I'm surprised how many votes there are for "Nintendo fan, Xbox second" given how very few votes there are for Xbox in general. Interesting.

super_etecoon said:

Sony isn't truly my #2, but considering that I don't play XBox at all and that I loved the PS1 and PS2 eras they'll get my vote.

edit...by the way, cool thread idea Curl.  Great way to gauge fanbases around here.  It's been a while since we did a show of hands.  

Cheers man, figured it'd be more interesting than just "which is your favourite?"