By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Chrkeller said:
Is game pass streaming or downloads?

the xCloud (MS' gamestreaming service) has yet to launch, afaik we don't have many details about the service

a few people seem convinced that it will enable gamepass users to stream all the games without additional fee (which would be excellent for me - my PC can't handle the high end stuff), but I'm not that optimistic given the cost of setting up and operating such a service

Around the Network

Depending on price I could see getting the stream service. Really all I want is Gears and Halo. But I hate having an entire another console taking up space.

Chrkeller said:
Depending on price I could see getting the stream service. Really all I want is Gears and Halo. But I hate having an entire another console taking up space.

Well it is saving money for me, normally those services are 'spend money to save money' but they offer suprisingly a lot more than I expect.

Today they added jump force and bloodstained ritual of the night on gamepass.  One I wanted to buy and the other one I atleast wanted to try out ^^'.

I got goosebumps watching this easter egg, if you not have finished the previous campaigns it may include spoilers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI1zjDAVr3c