By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Night in the Woods Dev commits suicide in light of accusations against him.

I will be keeping a close eye on this thread, remember this is someone's life we are talking about. Please show some respect.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
JRPGfan said:

Burden of proof is ALWAYs with the person accusing another.
But yes Im assumeing she actually did make it up.

(she has no proof, she lied before, and she is quick to call out anyone for anything all her life.... but when she actually got raped she waited years and years? This goes against the way she normally acts. I think this is a media stunt, to get some lime light... a "white lie" that killed a man)

Shes been in the media headlights before, and seemed to enjoy the attention for such drama.
If her ex-boy friend didnt commite suicide, Im sure she would be basking in it right now, takeing paid interviews and whatnot.

My view is she pushed a innocent man to commit suicide.

We live in a world, where a Tweet with a accusation can kill a man.
The online bullying on social media,....  Is it manslaughter? she probably wont get convicted for it.. but she likely killed this man.

Burden of proof is with the person accusing another eh..?

So, then you assume the burden of proof since you're accusing her of lying. 
Do you have any?  And no, what you put in parenthesis does not count as evidence of any kind.

This is some warped logic right here.
When you accuse someone of a crime (rape), you need to prove it.

If you choose to blindly believe Zoe Quinn,.... I dont want to argue with you.

You realise she makes her money off of playing the "victim card" and via donations/paetrons, paid interviews, and "consultation" on games so they have a feminist perspective?  Shes been in MANY so called / claimed abusive relation ships too.

Either shes got the worst luck in the world, and every man she ends up dateing is a monster..... or the problem is her?

"So, then you assume the burden of proof since you're accusing her of lying. "

I think she got a man killed.... but Im not trying to get her conviced of it.
I dont need to prove anything.

Yes I believe she is lying, about the rape.
I dont doubt that boyfriend was "abuseive" to her, he admitted to that part, and the one time locking her in the bathroom.
If a arguement gets heated enough... things like that can happen.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 02 September 2019

JRPGfan said:
JWeinCom said:

Burden of proof is with the person accusing another eh..?

So, then you assume the burden of proof since you're accusing her of lying. 
Do you have any?  And no, what you put in parenthesis does not count as evidence of any kind.

You realise she makes her money off of playing the "victim card" and via donations/paetrons, paid interviews, and "consultation" on games so they have a feminist perspective?  Shes been in MANY so called / claimed abusive relation ships too.

Either shes got the worst luck in the world, and every man she ends up dateing is a monster..... or the problem is her?

Since everything you said is an irrelevant strawman, I am going to ignore it.  Let me quote you again.

"Burden of proof is ALWAYs with the person accusing another."

Note that you chose to capitalize the word always.

If burden of proof is ALWAYS with the person accusing another, then don't you bear a burden of proof as you are accusing someone of libel and manslaughter?

This isn't warped logic, it's consistency.

JWeinCom said:
JRPGfan said:

Since everything you said is an irrelevant strawman, I am going to ignore it.  Let me quote you again.

If burden of proof is ALWAYS with the person accusing another, then don't you bear a burden of proof as you are accusing someone of libel and manslaughter?

Lets turn it around then... do you believe this man would be dead right now, if she didnt tweet that tweet of hers?

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=KOtjR2GWQLQ

^ she lied before (faked her own harrasment), playing the victim card.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 02 September 2019

JRPGfan said:
JWeinCom said:

Lets turn it around then... do you believe this man would be dead right now, if she didnt tweet that tweet of hers?

No, let's not turn it around.  Because what you said is that the accuser ALWAYS has the burden of proof.  I am not accusing anyone of anything, so I have no burden of proof to meet.

You are the accuser.  By your own standard you have the burden of proof.  Can you meet that burden?

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
JRPGfan said:

No, let's not turn it around.  Because what you said is that the accuser ALWAYS has the burden of proof.  I am not accusing anyone of anything, so I have no burden of proof to meet.

You are the accuser.  By your own standard you have the burden of proof.  Can you meet that burden?

How the hell do I prove she lied?

I can tell you that she has been said to "fake harrasment"  before for attention (victim card)

She has a history of lying and makeing things up for attention.

She makes her liveing off of it.

watch this ''GAMERGATE''! Zoe Quinn the Fake Victim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=KOtjR2GWQLQ

"The action suggests guilt".

JRPGfan said:
JWeinCom said:

How the hell do I prove she lied?

I can tell you that she has been said to "fake harrasment"  before for attention (victim card)

She has a history of lying and makeing things up for attention.

She makes her liveing off of it.

watch this ''GAMERGATE''! Zoe Quinn the Fake Victim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=KOtjR2GWQLQ

I have no idea how you can prove she lied.  But that's not my problem.  You said that the burden of proof lies with the accuser.  That's you. 

So, are you wrong in accusing her, or are you wrong in saying that the accuser always has a burden of proof?  Because you have to be wrong in one of those areas.

JRPGfan said:
JWeinCom said:

Would Epstein have commited suicide if police didn't arrest him.?

People have commited suicide over loosing a job, should it be mandatory for all employers  to keep on employee's perpetually incase it negatively effects their mental health? Or what about partners who threaten suicide if another leaves them?

You're really not onto any point here, I don't know why I even bothered responding to such backwards logic

I ll just stay out of this discussion from now on, please dont quote me anymore ect.

This issue is kinda personal for me.... I had a brother he suffered from depression and mental health issues, who also took his own life.
He had a bad day and a arguement and that as apparently all it took.

I will say that I rather dispise people that make accusations on social media, instead of going to the police.
If you dont want to report a crime to the police, dont accuse others of it.

the end.