By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games do you guys/girls feel has the bestvoice acting

Well, let's see now... some of the best voice-acting in recent games:

1. Kari Wahlgren in DMC3 as Lady. All the voice-acting was tremendous in that game, but she rocked the house.
2. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, in Final Fantasy 12
3. Top-notch performances in MGS3 (David Hayter is superb... some people disagree, I know, but to me his voice conveys a lot of subtlety, humor and self-doubt), and MGS4 is sure to be even better

If I had to pick a single game, though, it would be FF12. Not to downplay other games, but the thing is, FF12 took the idea of global English seriously. Characters have European accents, South Asian accents, Anglophone accents. And not one single character, not even the minor characters with a single line, dials it in. Just outstanding.

Around the Network

Diablo the first one not too much talk but voice actin real awesome and in french Prince of Persia - Warrior Within - by far The Prince and Kaleena Monica Belluci Voice Acting waow.

Heavenly Sword. Beautiful voice acting. I definitely agree that it might be the best. Silent Hill 2 gets my vote as well. Amazing voice acting at the end.

Knights of the Old Republic 2 had great voice acting. ;)

Eternal Darkness

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)

Around the Network
Sky Render said:
Pretty much every early LucasArts adventure game had phenomenal voice acting. Sam and Max especially.

agreed though I would put Grim Fandango as king of the hill. 

Nam '75 for the time (1990) had absolutely incredible voice acting as well, or atleast the lead did.

I really like the ds transformers voice acting as well, or atleast Frank Welker and Peter Cullan 

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just procured a copy of Grim Fandango. I need to play that game again. It's been too long.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
I just procured a copy of Grim Fandango. I need to play that game again. It's been too long.

I'm hoping it makes it's way to the wii like sam and max, or xbla or something because modern computers struggle to play it for some strange reason, maybe it's been patched since then but as far as I know it hasn't been, which is really really annoying, any if it has let me know as I could really go for playing through it again without all the crippling slow down

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cree Summer is a pretty famous female voice actor

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

None of you guys liked the voice acting in FFXII?

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!