By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What games do you guys/girls feel has the bestvoice acting

I was in a discussion with my brother about this subject and he kept sayin the metal gear games. I strongly disagreed because I always thought the voice acting in those games were overrated. I feel that the game that has the best voice acting I've heard so far is Heavenly Sword 

Around the Network

Thought King Bohan's voice was awesome, I would have to agree with your brother, MGS gets my vote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I still love San Andreas quite a bit on voice acting, but I'm probably in a minority on that one. I mean Samuel L Jackson and James Woods? Easily some of the best voice acting in video games even after all this time imo.

To Each Man, Responsibility

David Hayter as snake is the best voice actor in my opinion.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Mass Effect

Around the Network
PORTAL.

the dude who did bohans voice(i dont know his name)>>>david hayter by far!! in my opinion

Half-Life series, espesically Half-Life 2. Excellent.

Portal's voice acting (all done by one woman) is good too, and TF2's is cartoonish but good as well.

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

The voice acting in the original Resident Evil is so bad it's good.

Aside from that, I'd say Mass Effect. But then again, I may be biased.

For me I would have to say Knights of the Old Republic, followed by Lost Odyssey, and Mass Effect. Bastilla, Carth, Mission, Julani, Jansen, and Wrex. Were all wonderfully voiced characters.