By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tell us something we didn't know about you

I am a physicist starting a career in the tech industry (robotic process automation and data science), I love to cook and I have a cat, love pets.
Also, I have been sexually harassed in public twice, one time on the train an another at a night club, oh and I am a male btw.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I'm terrified of dancing in public after an incident when I was young and went to a club. I danced so badly that the lady who asked me to dance just "danced away" from me and disappeared into the crowd.

At my wedding I was supposed to dance with my wife. Luckily the DJ's equipment malfunctioned. I acted disappointed but that freak accident may have saved my marriage!

I actually already knew that since you told that story in slightly more detail in a previous thread. Still funny though!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I've almost died many times as a child due to my own Stupidity. I've also been very close to many major and minor terrorist attacks but I've never seen a gun fired from or at a terrorist not have I ever seen a bomb go off. My childhood was spent near a hospital so I have seen all sorts of medical cases.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I may be gay.  Not confirming, but it's probably true.  Everyone says I am anyway. 

Oooh as a kid i frequently had to visit hospital because kidney failure and they once tied me to a bed because i pannicked and forgot to untie me for a long time till my mother found me like that and i was in shock for a good while.

Around the Network

I have a bald patch on my right leg from how I sit on the toilet with my elbow on my leg playing the Switch.... it's as smooth as a babies bum in a shape the size of my elbow. I tend to hide there from people at times or just relax in there, sometimes even with a coffee!

Might help explain why I like the Switch so much, my love of a good long poop.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
I have a bald patch on my right leg from how I sit on the toilet with my elbow on my leg playing the Switch.... it's as smooth as a babies bum in a shape the size of my elbow. I tend to hide there from people at times or just relax in there, sometimes even with a coffee!

Might help explain why I like the Switch so much, my love of a good long poop.

Like at work? :p

I take the tomatoes off my burgers.

My first online experiences were on AOL in the late 90s. Those were some of my most favorite personal experiences on the internet. People could kick you offline (which was a big deal in those days considering you'd have to "dial up" at 14.4k on a fricking modem) by using punters, so I had to create an alter ego that ran those same programs (progs) as a defense. My username was Xtrmn8r. Ahh, the good 'ol days.

super_etecoon said:
My first online experiences were on AOL in the late 90s. Those were some of my most favorite personal experiences on the internet. People could kick you offline (which was a big deal in those days considering you'd have to "dial up" at 14.4k on a fricking modem) by using punters, so I had to create an alter ego that ran those same programs (progs) as a defense. My username was Xtrmn8r. Ahh, the good 'ol days.

Yeah, I started on the internet in the late 90s.  (Didn't do AOL though.)  I first went online to play Diablo, but what really got me hooked was Ultima Online and the other early MMOs (Everquest, etc...).  Not long after that I started hanging out on message forums.  Those were definitely the good ole days.  For me just going to an MMO message forum was about the best thing in the world.  It was kind of like the online game extended even out of the game.

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 01 September 2019