By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Astral Chain reviews: Meta: 87, OC: 87

I preordered because it is a long weekend and I wanted delivery on Friday. We tend to get let out half day as well, so hopefully this weekend has a lot of Astral.

Around the Network

Great reviews, I'll probably pre load it tonight.

Awesome reviews thus far

Clearly I made a good choice using one of my vouchers in this game (the others I'll use to get Dragon Quest XI S, and Luigi's Mansion 3)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Looks promising, I'll probably download it this weekend then.

Around the Network

Holy shit, those scores.

I don't mind pre-ordering (even if I hate the way companies have abused it), but these days I only do so for games I want the limited edition, and usually only if that contains a steelbook and/or a really fat artbook. Glad I did so for this game.

The only pre-order bonus that's really bothered me up to now is the Persona 5 theme/avatar set for Joker. I pre-ordered the limited edition at EB Games but never got, and I assume it was never available at any store in my region(NZ). But it's not available on our PS Store either (though I'm aware I can get it through a US account, not that it matters to me quite that much).
Outside that, I don't carry much bitterness on the subject. Not sure why some do.

Always knew this would be a great game from the very first minute of the first trailer. Can't wait to play it once I'm done with Fire Emblem.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Always knew this game would be good. The E3 videos of it were amazing.

Open Critic is actually matching Metacritic now at an 88.

Admittedly it would have been nice to get a round 90 because I see a lot of people on social media who are deniers or kind of on the fence about the game, but oh well. Going to be awesome at any rate ! (unless it's not then i'd be sad).