By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - does anyone still think that the 360 can win this console war?

Still no...

Around the Network

exactly, xbox360 is the absolute outsider.... the chances are quite low......

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

CaptainPrefrences said:
No.

Halo was its last chance in europe and it Phailed.

360 just has America, pardon, North America left to sell its consoles. It doesnt have the variety of games the ps3 has, and it isnt futureproof.

North Americans will end up buying more ps3's which will balance out the North American marketshare. There are lots of people buying ps triples now in my school, and I ask them why. They say:

I dont want to be playing halo and other multiplatform games in the futre.

I agree.

Funny, because over here in the US, we think the PS3 has no good games.....  Seriously.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

ministaff said:
Legend11 said:
I think the 360 has already proven itself to be a great console with a lot of fantastic games which should be the measure of a console's success in my opinion.  I mean the game library has come a long way since the Xbox 1 days.  Who could have imagined it would have so many JRPGs?  Did the original Xbox have even one?

As for future games I don't understand why people are putting down the 360's lineup, especially since it has a great list of upcoming games.

Here are just some of the games coming to the console:

Tales of Vesperia
Fable 2
Gears of War 2
Too Human
Banjo Kazooie 3
GTA IV
GTA IV: Episodes 1 and 2
Halo Wars
Halo Chronicles
Resident Evil 5
Ninja Gaiden 2
Soulcalibur IV
Left 4 Dead
Bioshock 2
Mass Effect 2
Saboteur
Silent Hill 5
Brutal Legend
Splinter Cell: Conviction
Fallout 3
Prototype
Mercenaries 2
Alpha Protocol
Cry On
Infinite Undiscovery
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Alan Wake
Saints Row 2
Dark Void
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
APB
Borderlands
Edge of Twilight
Tom Clancy's Endwar
Ghostbusters: The Video Game
The Last Remnant
And many many other third party games and unannounced exclusives.  Anyways I'm sure anyone who actually buys the system will end up being very happy with their purchase in the long run.

i was talking about console sellers not any random game you can find on the internet. the only game there that is remotely going to MAYBE be a console seller is gears of war 2 but the only people who would buy that are people that enjoyed the first. if anyone bought the console for 1 game it was the first gears of war. as for your list of games, do you honestly think that all of those games are going to be system sellers, HONESTLY? some of those games i have never even heard of. APB, borderlands the last remnant, etc. and some of them come out for all 3 consoles so that shouldnt count either. next time you come out with another list of the 360's "greatest hits" try and be a little more accurate.

Every game is a console seller.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Strategyking92 said:
ministaff said:

i was talking about console sellers not any random game you can find on the internet. the only game there that is remotely going to MAYBE be a console seller is gears of war 2 but the only people who would buy that are people that enjoyed the first. if anyone bought the console for 1 game it was the first gears of war. as for your list of games, do you honestly think that all of those games are going to be system sellers, HONESTLY? some of those games i have never even heard of. APB, borderlands the last remnant, etc. and some of them come out for all 3 consoles so that shouldnt count either. next time you come out with another list of the 360's "greatest hits" try and be a little more accurate.

Every game is a console seller.

What this man says is correct. Culdcept Saga is what has made me want to buy a 360, and the game will be extremely lucky to ever break 300k I would say. More than that though the list is full of new IPs. Did you know GeoW would be a system seller before it was released? Did you know Halo would eventually become a console defining game? Of course not. A lot of games just hit the right place at the right time and become legendary as a result. Final Fantasy was supposed to be the last game the creator ever made, and was expected to flop. Life is just funny that way sometimes.

Also, how is GTA IV not a system seller? Your arguement borders on fanboyish simply for ignoring that game.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229