By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is this channel legit?

Channel legit?

Yes, charisma makes you attractive 1 33.33%

No, he's a fraud stay awa... 0 0%

I thought this thread was... 2 66.67%

Total:3

Confidence is needed and cash and goodlooks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
dx11332sega said:
kirby007 said:

The guy in video does look good , I wonder if a fatty like me needs good looks aswell ? just alittle fat on the sides , I surely don't have the body of of male model XD

Dress well,make jokes,be honest but try not to look insecure but do not be too pushy also and be healthy.

Positivity can also be very attractive.

kirby007 said:

You typically need 2 of the 3, because 3 out of 3 is more rare, and having only 1 of 3, but on a level that can get you where you want with a woman is even more rare. Usually having a worthy amount of 2 of the 3 tends to be better than having a minimal amount of all 3.

Confidence is usually the key attraction, and everything else follows that. If she approaches you because she finds you attractive but you wither when talking to her, she's likely to lose that attraction quickly. If you can grab her attention with confidence, your looks won't matter near as much after that.

The YouTuber makes some good points, but I would add when you're trying to make it seem like you are the life of the party, you have to look preoccupied but open at the same time. Too many people make the mistake of closing themselves off by standing face to face or back to everyone else. Being approached this way isn't likely unless they are at the bar as well and can see you from the front. Your body should be mostly angled towards everyone else but keep typical eye contact with whoever you're conversing with. This let's woman know your open to be approached. Arms open, chin up, shoulders back.