By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch Lite is a side product, when will Switch Pro arrive?

At one hand i want to play all of those great games on that handheld but i'm really really slow with getting through my backlog as it currently is with everything on ps4,3ds,PC i still have to play so will see when the urge of buying gets too much.
It seems like a nice product and it has its place with the handheld minded crowd. :)

Around the Network

I have a sneaking suspicion Nintendo is not interested at all in an actual Pro version. What I do expect is a hardware refresh that is a 0.5% improvement over the original but will still be hailed as a Pro version by fans.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I have a sneaking suspicion Nintendo is not interested at all in an actual Pro version. What I do expect is a hardware refresh that is a 0.5% improvement over the original but will still be hailed as a Pro version by fans.

I just want a Switch TV. That is it. Haha.
One with a large mechanical Hard Drive would be a bonus too.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
vivster said:

I just want a Switch TV. That is it. Haha.
One with a large mechanical Hard Drive would be a bonus too.

I just want Nintendo to stop the hardware nonsense. They can make their great games and let others care about the platform. Then nobody would need a Switch TV and they'd be happier for it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Do people really need the Switch Pro so much? It's getting well enough numbers without the need to split the userbase in two.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

If it ever comes, I think it will be around when BOTW2 releases.