By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 27, Jul 01 - 07 2019, Famitsu

So switch sales are higher in mario makers 2's second week rather than its launch week? WTF?

Around the Network

Oh shit the massive Switch Sales!
But I bet it will go low again until the Switch Lite.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Amazing, so it had a biggest launch the second week. back to back this is very good. The PS4... that's painful but expected now anyway. I feel like YK4 will not be as bad as I thought it would perform. It still manages to be in the top at least.

So, a good momentum for switch.
Maybe they announced lite too early.

Nice 2nd week boost for Mario Maker 2 and PS4 is back to its regular sales.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Thanks for creating the thread. I'm outta Internet so I'll try to update at night.

Wooow at the Switch. Better week than last's. Hope the announcement of the Lite version doesn't cut the original sales

PS4 definitely needs a price cut. My guess is they're waiting for Sept like they usually do.

It'll be interesting to see how the announcement of the much cheaper Lite affects Switch sales.

Nice boost for the Switch. But I wonder how the next weeks will be now that the Switch Lite has been announced. Speaking of which, does anybody know the prices of Switch and Switch lite in Japan?

Great second week for SMM2 and third week for YW4

PS4 is going solo again

Vita beating XBO again now

I don't think it'll affect sales that much as both consoles are catering two different demographics: the ones who play in TV and the ones who don't. It'll be ala DS. Hope this new version sales implode as the first DS did

nero said:
I don't think it'll affect sales that much as both consoles are catering two different demographics: the ones who play in TV and the ones who don't. It'll be ala DS. Hope this new version sales implode as the first DS did

We have to consider that in Japan standard Switch is also sold without dock

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg