By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July 2019 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

8 of the 10 first spots on Japanese Amazon are pokemon related. Further 6 switch hardware skus in the top 16.

The last half of this year is going to be crazy

Around the Network

Switch lite appears to be popular in Spain. I'm guessing they like their handhelds there!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Neon Switch is out of stock right now, hence why it's dropping and the gray one climbing.

Pokemon Special edition Switch Lite up for pre-order in Japan before the main units?? Lol

Nintendo's going super hard on Fire Emblem, they forgot about Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3.

Around the Network

Switch Neon shortage seems to intensify a bit. At least the prospected date of new shipment is pushed further away. I wonder it the Gray one will also suffer this same fate if this continues.

Also, the Lite is probably taking up some potential production capability, so supply will probably stay bad until that one goes on preorders or even up to it's release.

Playstation classic now down to $19.99

The prime days are kicking in at Amazon. Lots of sales: Let's Go Eevee at $29,99 and the joycons at $59,99

PS4 bundle (spiderman + HZD, physical) (6th)
PS4 slim (11th)
PS4pro (3rd)
Classic (4th)
PS4slim bundle (spiderman + HZD, games digital code) (27th)

Playstation hardware seem to be doing really well on amazon atm.

JRPGfan said:

PS4 bundle (spiderman + HZD, physical) (6th)
PS4 slim (11th)
PS4pro (3rd)
Classic (4th)
PS4slim bundle (spiderman + HZD, games digital code) (27th)

Playstation hardware seem to be doing really well on amazon atm.

Just tells you that there pent up demand for Playstation hardware at lower price points.  Hopefully rumors of the PS4 Super Slim from the spring are true and some kind of price reduction is on the way.