By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July 2019 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Bofferbrauer2 said:
CosmicSex said:
So, regarding the Switch: Are people waiting on the revisions? I would. Even the 299 one. Seems better to wait that to by now. PS4 is just steady enough to keep trucking along. And this is without the long overdue pricecut. When the Lite launches, says should sky rocket. I personally prefer the one that connects to the TV but at $199 it is more accessible especially if you are buying for a younger person.

Possibly, the gray Switch is dropping, after all.

Gray Switch is out of stock until Aug 6th, might be why it's slipping a bit 

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
CosmicSex said:
So, regarding the Switch: Are people waiting on the revisions? I would. Even the 299 one. Seems better to wait that to by now. PS4 is just steady enough to keep trucking along. And this is without the long overdue pricecut. When the Lite launches, says should sky rocket. I personally prefer the one that connects to the TV but at $199 it is more accessible especially if you are buying for a younger person.

I don't know why the neon Switch doesn't show up in the videogame charts. It's charting in the Switch top 100 at #2, which would translate as 9th or 10th spot in the videogame charts. Maybe it's due to it's price being hidden until you put it into your cart (it's $297 btw), but that by itself doesn't make any sense at all.

297 is a bit anticlimactic for the whole hidden price thing if you ask me.

CosmicSex said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

I don't know why the neon Switch doesn't show up in the videogame charts. It's charting in the Switch top 100 at #2, which would translate as 9th or 10th spot in the videogame charts. Maybe it's due to it's price being hidden until you put it into your cart (it's $297 btw), but that by itself doesn't make any sense at all.

297 is a bit anticlimactic for the whole hidden price thing if you ask me.

It's the exact same price as it was before it went out of stock.

But since it's not showing up, I think it's omission will skew the numbers for the NPD prediction thread. In those last 10 days, Switch probably lost a good 600 points due to this.

Switch lite is up for pre-order.

Let's see how they do

Switch Lite finally available for pre-order, will be interesting to see the stock situation 

Around the Network

I feel like there's going to be a Switch Lite shortage during the holidays.

The Litevasion has begun!

wombat123 said:
I feel like there's going to be a Switch Lite shortage during the holidays.

I think there's gonna be a Switch shortage, period, not just the Switch Lite.

And with the Lite inkoming, the next quarterly results will get very interesting!

KH3 ends the month good again. Highest ranking is 30 in Brasil.

SST is at 8 and 10 in JP. Nice.