By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo QoL Project Lives!!!

What!?!?

QoL will be better than Pokemon Sleep 1 14.29%

QoL for days!!! 0 0%

I hope I QoLify for it... 1 14.29%

It will be a QoLity product. 0 0%

I love QoLabears. 1 14.29%

What are it's QoLifications? 0 0%

I don't want a QoLinoscopy... 4 57.14%

Total:7

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/06/nintendos_quality_of_life_initiative_is_still_alive_but_has_no_link_to_pokemon_sleep

A while ago, we announced that we were trying a new business developing a product that would increase quality of life. Development is continuing. We cannot yet proudly announce it as a Nintendo product. Pokemon Sleep is the Pokemon Company's and not related to Nintendo's QOL.

Around the Network

This is great news! BUT...

I don’t understand the poll.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

Do you want a QoLinoscopy?

It's a toilet. You can pee and poop in it. Or jack off if you're into that sort of thing.

I'd buy a Nintendo Air Conditioner right about now.

Around the Network

I think WiiFit had a good approach, and I enjoyed my time with it. The problem in the end, though, was that there were no rewards for your successes in the game (unless you consider better health a reward). Whatever Nintendo is doing with this initiative, I hope that there are designers on board that realize that you need to be able to unlock things, even if they're just little mini games or pieces of a puzzle or whatever. Gamers love to unlock stuff for all of their hard work.

Obviously I have no idea what QoL will end up being, but I know that one thing that Nintendo does best is to make games, and I hope that ultimately it is the core of whatever this device or platform or software ends up being.

Jumpin said:

Maybe you need a higher QoLity education?

Didnt they say a while ago that it was cancelled?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Didnt they say a while ago that it was cancelled?

I thought so too, so maybe it's been uncancelled?

Don't care much about that. When are they gonna introduce some QOS?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.