By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why does E.A have issue with Nintendo still

RolStoppable said:
Mnementh said:

Yeah, I ignored them both as they have this discussion in circles in two threads. Wasting my time because I think something useful new was posted to the thread.

The topic at hand is long done for (EA is an insignificant publisher, so their lack of support is largely inconsequential), but that doesn't mean that other things that get posted aren't useful.

The thread in its entirety makes a good case study for how potato_hamster treats Nintendo fans and shows large differences in how he treats each individual. The prevalent rudeness stands in contrast to overly polite responses to zorg1000, so what is it that makes zorg such a special Nintendo fan?

curl-6 has a good grasp of the situation in general, but commits a big mistake on a particular premise, namely the assumption that disdain and console ownership are mutually exclusive concepts.

It's almost as if it has literally nothing to do with you guys being Nintendo fans.

Enough trying to derail threads with this crap. You're both going to have to live with the fact that I'm a fan of Nintendo, have been for decades, and buy the products they put out that appeal to me. That's not a matter of your opinion, it's only a matter of mine. Get over it, and move on. This is not something I will discuss further.

Around the Network
potato_hamster said:

What the hell is Spintires: Mudrunner?

Also I was going to say nice collection but now I'm convinced it's not really yours.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
potato_hamster said:

What the hell is Spintires: Mudrunner?

Also I was going to say nice collection but now I'm convinced it's not really yours.

It's a great little game that was on PC for years and recently ported to consoles. Pretty simple premise. Pick up logs from the logging station and bring them to the lumber yards until they've gotten enough. But good luck doing it. You will get stuck. You will have to drive your other trucks in to pull the truck out of whatever situation you put it in, and that truck might get stuck trying to unstick your other truck, and then you have to send in another truck. And then you might run out of gas, or damage your truck beyond repair, and it's all brutally fair. Your mistakes will be punished accordingly. Gameplay videos don't do it justice. You really need to play it to get it. I will admit it's pretty niche.

I have about 100 hours into the games in the series so far. I go back and play it regularly. I highly recommend it.

Well they are supporting it. Fifa gets a new game every year and a couple of indie like games. That's fair. Their bigger games would have to be downgraded a lot and are not really games that people are dying to play in portable mode I feel like.

Locking thread, seems it's usefulness has come to an end.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--