Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is Officially Coming to Switch in 2019

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes 9 28.13%
 
No 8 25.00%
 
I will wait for the review 6 18.75%
 
I dont care for graphic ,... 3 9.38%
 
I already have the games ... 6 18.75%
 
Total:32
Darwinianevolution said:
I'm not worried about Witcher 1 and 2, but 3's performance is going to be interesting.

The first and 2 are coming too?



Around the Network
Metallox said:
Darwinianevolution said:
I'm not worried about Witcher 1 and 2, but 3's performance is going to be interesting.

The first and 2 are coming too?

Nope



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
Metallox said:

The first and 2 are coming too?

Nope

Wait, they aren't? I thought they would bring the entire series... Oh well, I'll have to pass on this, then.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Shikamo said:

Some Screenshots:

Well, it looks like The Witcher3, i don't get what  people are telling that will look different?



 

 

We reap what we sow

but random forum posters with no game development experience at all nor knowledge of the switch's hardware said it wasn't possible

surely they know more than nintendo and cd project red



Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Shikamo said:

Nope

Wait, they aren't? I thought they would bring the entire series... Oh well, I'll have to pass on this, then.

This would have been the perfect opportunity to bring them over, to be honest. 



"Switch will never get proper PS4/Xbone games, it's not powerful enough."

*Doom 2016 is ported*

"Oh but of course that can be ported, it's 60fps on PS4/Xbone, Switch could never run a 30fps PS4/Xbone game."

*Hellblade gets ported*

"Oh but that's a linear game, Switch could never run an open world PS4/Xbone game."

*Witcher 3 gets ported*



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

HollyGamer said:
kirby007 said:
OP seeing your other thread the spin in this one isnt less! Good job

Well at least i make a thread unlike all you who is just lazy making any thread 

Or people are waiting for this thread to make fun of you?



HoangNhatAnh said:
HollyGamer said:

Well at least i make a thread unlike all you who is just lazy making any thread 

Or people are waiting for this thread to make fun of you?

Or I make fun of them , well in fact nobody able to prove i wrong 



curl-6 said:

"Switch will never get proper PS4/Xbone games, it's not powerful enough."

*Doom 2016 is ported*

"Oh but of course that can be ported, it's 60fps on PS4/Xbone, Switch could never run a 30fps PS4/Xbone game."

*Hellblade gets ported*

"Oh but that's a linear game, Switch could never run an open world PS4/Xbone game."

*Witcher 3 gets ported*

In all honesty all of these games are so downgraded that they are almost different games altogether. The Withcer 3 looks horrible in that teaser and Doom is unplayable if you ever played it on PC/PS4. Hellblade is indeed faithfull, but it is extremely linear. Just because it CAN be ported it does not mean it will be a game that is a joy to play.

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing these ports (because I love how certain devs come to terms wih the system's limitations and work around it), as I have pretty much all 3 platforms at my disposal (PC, PS4, Switch) so I can choose the best one, and if it is good, I choose the Switch for portabilities sake. But it is not an exageration calling some of these ports horrible. Ark was a complete waste of manpower, and Dead Light looks like a clear contender for worst looking game of the year.