By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is Officially Coming to Switch in 2019

Tagged games:

What do you think

Yes 9 28.13%

No 8 25.00%

I will wait for the review 6 18.75%

I dont care for graphic ,... 3 9.38%

I already have the games ... 6 18.75%

Total:32

I'm not worried about Witcher 1 and 2, but 3's performance is going to be interesting.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Looks much better than i expected! I'm curious about the framerate now.

Fallawful said:
HollyGamer said:

Just watch from 04:23 until the end 

The video does not say what you are claiming. From 11:30 to 12:04 he describes what changes are needed to make it work; never does he say it is impossible and unplayable. The only thing he says that is remotely close to what you are saying is him expressing doubts about quality because CD Project Red won't be porting directly, and this is from 12:04 to 12:30 (and this is still completely different from what you are saying).

Dude, 'timestamp' is not the same as 10 minutes of a video - that's a useless response. If you truly believe that you are right, please give a direct quote from the video of anything DF says that is close to your claims. I don't understand how you insist on something when the source you are claiming directly contradicts you. 

And don't worry - I didn't actually watch the whole video to find a useful timestamp - I had already seen it and remembered where he spoke of optimisation. Took like one minute; writing this comment took longer. 

Neither did i said is impossible, I said it's possible on my previous thread , but it will make the games look different (which is aligned to Richard said)  and even if they push the limit it will  sacrifice the performance and make the game run worse and possibly unplayable. 

unless it runs like absolute shit I am definitely getting this. my favorite game this gen along with breath of the wild

Darwinianevolution said:
I'm not worried about Witcher 1 and 2, but 3's performance is going to be interesting.

The first and 2 are coming too?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Nope

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
Metallox said:

Nope

Wait, they aren't? I thought they would bring the entire series... Oh well, I'll have to pass on this, then.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Shikamo said:

Some Screenshots:

Well, it looks like The Witcher3, i don't get what  people are telling that will look different?

We reap what we sow

but random forum posters with no game development experience at all nor knowledge of the switch's hardware said it wasn't possible

surely they know more than nintendo and cd project red

Darwinianevolution said:
Shikamo said:

Nope

Wait, they aren't? I thought they would bring the entire series... Oh well, I'll have to pass on this, then.

This would have been the perfect opportunity to bring them over, to be honest.