By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How would you rate Microsoft's E3 conference out of ten?

How would you rate it out of ten?

1 2 1.79%

2 3 2.68%

3 8 7.14%

4 14 12.50%

5 17 15.18%

6 26 23.21%

7 23 20.54%

8 10 8.93%

9 4 3.57%

10 5 4.46%

Total:112

In this day & age E3 is relatively unimpressive. These aren’t the days when we’d have to wait until E3 to get this news. We’re kept abreast 24/7 and aren’t surprised by anything. This is why the previous 5 E3 shows have been bland.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network

Well Nintendo might be able to take E3. Microsoft seems to have underperformed, or at the very least controversially handled it.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

RolStoppable said:
2/10

A lot of shameless bragging about nothing. While it was a decent showing for Microsoft's standards, I am deducting points because I don't like them.

Lol

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Still watching. XBox game pass for PC seems like a good deal.

4 ≈ One

Looking good, those expecting actual gameplay vids are just fooling themselves...
Most actual footage is on the floors not the conference

A decently priced xb4 would make it 11/10

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Just catched up, a load of failed promises.

It had Cyberpunk and Keanu.....like, what more could you possibly want?
11/10

4 or 5 / 10...... MS should have had this one in the bag, without sony around, and somehow it still ends up kinda flat.

I gave it a 7. They had some good stuff but they didn't present it the way they should have. Ori, my most wanted game, was barely shown for a minute (or at least that's how it felt). Gears 5 should have been mind blowing.

*Shrugs*

mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

I'd say it was pretty good. ori 2, game pass pc, halo 6, flight simulator, scarlett seems in line with PS5 details we've heard.

4 ≈ One