By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How would you rate Microsoft's E3 conference out of ten?

How would you rate it out of ten?

1 2 1.79%

2 3 2.68%

3 8 7.14%

4 14 12.50%

5 17 15.18%

6 26 23.21%

7 23 20.54%

8 10 8.93%

9 4 3.57%

10 5 4.46%

Total:112

"14 first party games". New first party games announced. 1? Bleeding Edge? Might have forgotten another but still.

It was a decent conference, not much in the way of NEW game announcements though.

Around the Network

Soo... what are the 14 1st parties?

Hunting Season is done...

8/10 (2 extra points just for Keanu appearance)

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I didn't watch the whole thing but I saw the Tales of Arise trailer and it looks so friggin' amazing, and the Dragon Ball game looks good too (but I wanted to play as adult Gohan )

RolStoppable said:
2/10

A lot of shameless bragging about nothing. While it was a decent showing for Microsoft's standards, I am deducting points because I don't like them.

This. 

Around the Network
Zoombael said:

1. Ori
2. Battletoads
3. Halo Infinite
4. Gears 5
5. State of Decay 2
6. Bleeding Edge
7. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition
8. Forza Horizon 4
9. FLIGHT SIMULATOR
10. Psychonauts 2 (guess this counts as they announced they bought them)
11. Gears Funko
12. The Outer Worlds
13. Minecraft Dungeons
14. Halo MCC??? (wasn't really shown they just mentioned REACH coming out on PC.)

6/10, it was a dissapointment for me, especially after last year's stellar show.

This was Microsoft's shot and they blew it.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Thought it was ok. But too many of the trailers looked CG and no gameplay but alas.

Hmm, pie.

6/10 We need some new games and gameplay.... we got no gameplay for Gears 5 & Halo Infinite.

Got no big annoucement. No hype.

Barkley said:
Zoombael said:

1. Ori
2. Battletoads
3. Halo Infinite
4. Gears 5
5. State of Decay 2
6. Bleeding Edge
7. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition
8. Forza Horizon 4
9. FLIGHT SIMULATOR
10. Psychonauts 2 (guess this counts as they announced they bought them)
11. Gears Funko
12. The Outer Worlds
13. Minecraft Dungeons
14. Halo MCC??? (wasn't really shown they just mentioned REACH coming out on PC.)

But some are only an expansion or a DLC like State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon, and Minecraft. Also some of those games are indie games like Gears Pop and Ori. Overall, they have not shown much any new AAA exclusive titles (we already new about Gears and Halo). Not only that, they have not shown any game play for big titles including Cyberpunk, Halo, gears, etc... only CGI type of trailers..