By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do You Follow Any Esports?

Do You Follow Any Esports?

Yes, several 48 5.49%

Yes, but only one 74 8.46%

Sometimes, on-and-off 85 9.71%

No, not any more 51 5.83%

No, never have 617 70.51%

Total:875

I only watch EVO tournaments annually.

Around the Network

Nope, I already find watching normal sports boring, so watching others play video games is one of the least exciting things I can think of.

Nope. They bore the living hell out of me.

Yea less time these days but they can be quite fun. Overwatch league and some hearthstone.

I'm a little bit out of touch right now but I regularly watch Starcraft 2 tournaments. I usually also watch EVO and the International.

Around the Network

Used to watch pro league, it's what got me playing it but pro scene is a bit dull now. Watch pro Overwatch from time to time but that's lacking too. I also watch Street Fighter, don't own ir play it just enjoy watching it.

Hmm, pie.

Nope. Never have, never will. I don't play multiplayer games.

I only follow League of legends. Mainly on the NA and EU region. And also during MSI and Worlds.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

No. Not interested.

Same with any other sport. I rather play myself than watching other people do it. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I've been watching dota2 esport scene for a year now, I really dig into it, it helps me better understand a very complex game, and it's really fun to watch.