By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do You Follow Any Esports?

Do You Follow Any Esports?

Yes, several 48 5.49%

Yes, but only one 74 8.46%

Sometimes, on-and-off 85 9.71%

No, not any more 51 5.83%

No, never have 617 70.51%

Total:875

I enjoy watching CS:GO, Fortnite, and pretty much any fighting game tournament.

Around the Network

I do lightly follow the CoD and Smash scene.
I'm also getting more into Fortnite esports with the World Cup coming up soon.

Nope. I view watching other people play video games as boring.  Only time I will watch gameplay video is if I'm stuck in a video game or if I am interested in a game and want to see gameplay footage.

I watch Smash tournaments (rarely live though) and Overwatch League when I get the chance.

Signature goes here!

Yeah I watch esports like I do sports, competition always gets me going. The good thing about the esports that I watch is that they are usually at different times in the year from the sports that I watch.

Around the Network

Nah, it would take a lot for me to watch other people play games

Rocket League. The rules are easy, it's dynamic and fun plus the skill ceiling is insane.

Following Rocket League esports since day one. The only esport that's skill based.

I'm also watching Hearthstone tournaments but I will never consider that as an esport no matter how much they pretend it is.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

What they should do is get in with NCAA. They could maybe expand viewership if there were college teams attached to it instead of stupid team names from obscure leagues.

I went to Texas Tech and we suck lately at USA college football (most important sport here) so I've been cheering them on in other sports. Like they barely lost national champion in basketball recently and their baseball team keeps going to college world series playoffs. I don't even watch baseball and don't have professional team I care about. However, if Tech is in the playoffs then I might actually watch the damn game. Hell I'd almost watch women's basketball if we were any good at that anymore but I believe they suck now. Only national title we ever won though thanks to Sheryl Swoopes.

vivster said:

Following Rocket League esports since day one. The only esport that's skill based.

I'm also watching Hearthstone tournaments but I will never consider that as an esport no matter how much they pretend it is.

That is either sarcasm or the most ignorant thing I have read in a while.