By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sieanr said:

Hes watching....

Creepy ass bear.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

pedobear

Haha, pedobear rules! No wait, that came out wrong..btw she's getting the T-boner.(sorry)

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

VonShigsy said:
Haha, pedobear rules! No wait, that came out wrong..btw she's getting the T-boner.(sorry)

Smashchu said:
VonShigsy said:

I approve Todd too, with his sexual in-your-endo. 

Around the Network

I'm wondering what the rest of gball's avatar looks like...

Oh God, what has this thread done to me? Why do I keep coming back? Oh yeah, because I'm the damn moderator...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Well, judging from the tongue and the naked boobs, it must be a buisness suit Tifa's wearing. 

BenKenobi88 said:

Oh God, what has this thread done to me? Why do I keep coming back? Oh yeah, because I'm the damn moderator...

At least you got a pseudo legitimate excuse lol

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

BenKenobi88 said:

Yes, you moderating duties are the sole reason you visit this thread Ben. No we believe you...really <winks>

SmashChu, Love the scrubs reference and I just can't stay away from this thread. Keep up the good work everyone. I was always partial to Ms. Croft. I'll find some nice pics and post them later.

http://www.subodesign.com

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Guitar Hero III, Ghost Squad, Super Mario Galaxy, Wii Sports, Wii Play