By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Video Game Crushes

I hope this topic isn't too inane or vapid, but here it goes. What Video Game crushes have you ever had? There has to be some, even if they were just in the past throw them out?

My crushes Include:

-  Sephiroth (FF7)

-  Billy Coen (RE0)

-  Luis Serra (RE4)

-  Virgil (DMC3)

-   Sol Bad Guy (Guilty Gear X)

Around the Network

Izuna, the unemployed ninja. ;) I don't know what about her it is... must be that pink hair... wait, damn, I can't pass that off as a "when I was a little boy" thing, can I? =p

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
Izuna, the unemployed ninja. ;) I don't know what about her it is... must be that pink hair... wait, damn, I can't pass that off as a "when I was a little boy" thing, can I? =p

Never played the game but the art looks cute.

Bill Coen?? Man that guy was so greasy. Probaby Cammy from Street Fighter for me when i was younger. I remember trying to have a crush on Samus from Super Metroid because i heard she took the suit off when you beat the game fast enough but when i finally was able to finish it and see her in the bathing suit i realized i had wasted tons of time getting good at that game.

Gballzack said:
omgwtfbbq said:

Never played the game but the art looks cute.

I have a thing for cute anime chicks

I'm sure there are others but I can't think of them at the moment. 

Around the Network

@ Salyer of God

Bah, Billy is a hottie, I'd hang off him all day. Cammy would be a nice treat for a guy I guess, all flexable and limber, guys love that sort of thing in bed I imagine, oh and the skin tight outfit doesn't hurt either.

@Gballzack Fair enough. Some of my friends have had things for pretty greasy slick guys too so i guess its not that uncommon.

KOF '95 Mai whatever her last name is

I thought Kuja from FFIX was pretty sexy for a guy

Slayer of God said:

I thought Kuja from FFIX was pretty sexy for a guy

that's a guy?

wow I remember hearing about androgenous characters in Final Fantasy, but that is CLEARLY a girl. look at those hips, they are not guy's hips. And the waist, too.

Square needs to get out more