By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

You guys all forget about the EA stuff :D

Around the Network

Devolver and Square Enix have been the only one worth most of time but Nintendo is already a given that we'll see a good showing especially since most of the game only have been revealed or had only 1 trailer so far shown, which means much potential to be seen indeed !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Marth said:

Lolz

Admittedly, I do want the new Star Wars game but I'll wait for reviews because EA. 

Barkley said:
animegaming said:
Square Enix >>>>> Microsoft >>>>>>> Bethesda = Ubisoft

Come on Nintendo, don't let Square be the only who has a lack luster presentation.

Ubisoft last? Boo.

Ubisoft >> Microsoft >>>>>>>> Bethesda.

Didn't watch Square but FF7 looks great.

Ubisoft and Bethesda are in tie.

Ubisoft only really had Watch Dogs Legion and Gods and Monsters that interest me. Bethesda had Doom Eternal, which was my game of the show until I saw Square's conference and that Final Fantasy Vii remake. 

Dulfite said:
animegaming said:
Square Enix >>>>> Microsoft >>>>>>> Bethesda = Ubisoft

Come on Nintendo, don't let Square be the only who has a lack luster presentation.

Lol yeah at best lackluster and the others were just bad. My goodness what a horrible E3 so far.

Its due to it being a transition year for consoles. Next year should be a lot more exciting due to the Scarlett and PS5.

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Marth said:

Lolz

Admittedly, I do want the new Star Wars game but I'll wait for reviews because EA. 

Same here

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Conferences all aside now, I wish y'all a good time on Nintendo Treehouse's live for the next 3 days :)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909