By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Yakuza Developer: "PS5 Has The Best Graphics Ever"

Yai, grfxxx!!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

I'm Still being very impressed with PS4 graphics, especially the pro. I think what's the most exciting aspect for me is this should make a developer's life much easier, and they can focus on other things, instead taking months just optimizing the game to run at a stable 30 or 60fps..

Same type of rhetoric we get every new hardware release. I'm waiting for the "you can see emotions on their faces!" and the rubber ducks in a bathtub techdemo BS.

OTBWY said:
Same type of rhetoric we get every new hardware release. I'm waiting for the "you can see emotions on their faces!" and the rubber ducks in a bathtub techdemo BS.

!!!

Pinkie_pie said:
S.Peelman said:
Obviously, would be strange if a new generation would have worse graphics wouldn’t it.

He is telling you ps5 is much more powerful than the ps4. When the wii, wii u and switch came out nobody was saying this kind of stuff because they were all a little more powerful than their predecessor

Yes, and so they didn’t have worse graphics.

Around the Network

And the PC master race will shrug.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

S.Peelman said:
Obviously, would be strange if a new generation would have worse graphics wouldn’t it.

Really ?  But, really ?

Devs are simply amazed by the PS5, calling it a true beast.  They are not amazed because it does not have worse graphics... please...

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

A cool video :

PS5 Will Have The "BEST GRAPHICS EVER" | PlayStation 5 Power Is "INCREDIBLE"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RyI3CJnhF0

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
S.Peelman said:

Really ?  But, really ?

Devs are simply amazed by the PS5, calling it a true beast.  They are not amazed because it does not have worse graphics... please...

Lol, you understand that things like this is only hype speech right? Will things look good on PS5? Yes. Did we already expect this because it is the most logical evolution of a successor over a predecessor? Yes, I did anyway.

S.Peelman said:
Nate4Drake said:

Really ?  But, really ?

Lol, you understand that things like this is only hype speech right? Will things look good on PS5? Yes. Did we already expect this because it is the most logical evolution of a successor over a predecessor? Yes, I did anyway.

Your first sentence was a "LOL", don't try to twist things, and it had nothing to do with the title of the Thread : from you : "Obviously, would be strange if a new generation would have worse graphics wouldn’t it."

please move on.

Harriet Tubman.