By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Video game Music Thread

Undernight Snow sisters my favorite mark 1:17 of video

Great Silent hill song Silent Hill Waiting for you

Final Fantasy 7 Remake - Stamp Song favorite mark 1:17 aswell.

Saymaxwell - Danganrompa theme remix sounds addicting.

Devil Summoner - Transvestite mark 0:22 my favorite

Project Justice - Seijyu girls high School sounds like a Sonic Song for cream the rabbit.

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

Stone and Steel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLcX1CpqGT4

1:21 onward. That transition got me all teary eyed during one of the missions. Epic, heroic, and emotional within the context of events and engaging gameplay.

Revolutions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAZarkeaxXU

3:00 onward. The lyrics, the way the strings blend with the vocals, and how it all connects with Stormblood gave me goosebumps. Stormblood's central themes rang very close to my heart because I lived under a tyrant in a devastated country for some 18 years and know a thing or two about resistance, slavery, and liberty. It really made me appreciate and worry about the colorful cast of the expansion.

The Mushroomery:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI1_WoQIMAo
A second in and "omg it's FF1"

A minute later..
"Is this like the greatest FF arrange of all time? T_T"

I literally felt like going there, get lectured around by Matoya, then sit in a corner for a much needed eternal slumber. Devoid of hope and concern.

Quite a few OSTs in this game had me mindblown. I'm in love with FFXIV, and am happy there remains a speck of greatness in Squaresoft. Can't imagine how good a new FF Online designed around PS5/Series X hardware would be. It's my most anticipated unannounced title.

NobleTeam360 said:

D2 dountrack is very underrated. 

And I thought for a moment that someone remembered this game :P

Last edited by Kyuu - on 31 August 2021

Microsoft  Ip they own Mech Assault 2 - Getting away with murder

Favorite mark 0:45 song super addicting trust me I'm not lieing it's a banger melts from it's awesomeness It's good as fire emblem warriors road taken.

I got wrecked by Smackdown vs Raw - Falling Apart so good like Sonic 3 or something of that area. Please listen first 40 seconds it'll blow your mind.

0:34 mark my favorite from smackdown vs raw song

Pokemon Snap - The Young Photographer sounds amazing

Nintendo owns this IP it sounds like Starfox BattleClash - Start Menu super great.

Song with alot of heart breath of fire 2 - more than words.

Listen to the entire song of Eternal Sonata -Reality and Honesty then Truth I loved playing this game back then it's a moving heartfelt song

Marvel vs capcom 2 - Clock tower Stage favorite mark 0:39 This song broke me 

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 04 September 2021

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

One of the franchise's greatest tracks to go along with one of its greatest set pieces.

Daytona Usa _ sky high at 2:50 mark will wreck you, lyrics ----> ( blue blue Skyyyy, blue blue skyy I see , blue blue skies, blue blue skies I see)

Tales of Arise - field is relaxing

Kirby Save Point is amazing

Microsoft Lost Odyssey - Eclipse in Time , the vocals are great

Around the Network

Never thought a call of Duty song sounded epic 0:10 mark till the end (black ops 2 -flying squirrels)

Neo bomberman stage 1 sounds amazing

SIn and Punishment - Solid line , sound awesome

Soul calibur song - sweet Illusion , amazing 0:37 is my favorite

Jun kazama - Ecological Fighter is the arcade version of tekken 2 better than PS1 , 0:37 mark Is the tune I get into on ps4 infinite stage

Majora's Mask great bay coast is better than the snow version

Whole song of Project Justice Aoharu Station Square sounds amazing

Sega game time, Sega's Linkle Liver story  - opening intro, Beautiful song

Sega'touring car - don't drop me , her singing is on another level Initial D flavor of singing.

Sega's IP franchise Astal - Shining World , singing is amazing vocal's

Psychonauts 2 - The Quarry , Sounds like Disney.

Warning Yugioh Duelist of the Roses Vs Yorkist , I'm warning this song is embarassing and shameful in a good way listen at own risk .

Cruis'n blast theme too good

Sega's franchise The Hybrid Front - earth 0:10 mark sounds great.

Warning again, Morrigan Deserted Chateau from Vampire Savior , where the vampire castle does fireworks win you beat opponet warning embaraing song listen at your own risk. Sounds amazing .

Glover atlantis level 3 sounds so amazing.

Sonic r - menu sounds amazing. 

Sonic R - diamonds in the sky , her singing is amazing.

Sega's IP franchise Dragon force Junon , sounds heart warming.

Burning rangers -Burning Hearts (japanese vocals) 1:10 mark sounds right 

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 18 September 2021

Neptunia MK 2 - Breeze time amazing

Melty Blood Lumia - Plaza at Dawn , amzing

Midnight Club 3 dub edition remix , T.I - A.S.A.P. beast

Corpse Party blood covered -Opening Main Menu Theme

Amazing horror song.

Melty Blood - sprouted Memories , My favorited lumia song please hear whole song, You'll thank Sega , anime music for life. 1:34 mark hits hardest.

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 11 October 2021

Hear the last edited post above

Rumble Roses XX Xbox Exclusive - Character Select ost

0:16 mark sounds like hardcore rap in Vain of Jet set radio alternatively

Waku Waku 7 -Sun sets again sounds nice

Sega's Shining Blade - Reddened Passion 1:00 mark 4:36 her Japanese Vocals are really amazing

SSX Tricky -top Bomb JukeBox 0:50 mark sounds amazing also 1:29  nice lyrics ,also reminds me of something Sega would add. in their games

Last edited by dx11332sega - on 11 October 2021