By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Genesis/Megadrive Mini is going to be the best mini-console ever made!

sethnintendo said:
haxxiy said:

Not going to lie, 40 games for $70 sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Plus M2 doing emulation. I might pick this up.

Is it 70?  Thought was going to be 80.

You're right. $79.99 to be precise. The Japanese get a cheaper version with one controller only, though. That SKU would have been preferrable to me.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
sethnintendo said:

Is it 70?  Thought was going to be 80.

You're right. $79.99 to be precise. The Japanese get a cheaper version with one controller only, though. That SKU would have been preferrable to me.

Yea I'm pumped.  Just don't get why they went with 3 button if they are going to have games like Street Fighter.  Even the atgames crap consoles came with two 6 button.  D21 said they plan on releasing 6 button ones but then I'd be stuck with two 3 button controllers doing nothing.  I'll prob just stick with 3 button and if I want to play SF I'll play it on VC on my Wii U or SNES mini.  Buying 2 controllers for just one game in collection doesn't make sense to me especially if not the best version of SF2.  I wonder if they are going to get a MK like MK2.  I just remember atgames MK versions were bullshit.  I swear the Chinese increased difficulty and even changing it to easy it was near impossible to get past 2nd fight which I know they tampered with difficulty settings.  They were like hmmmm Americans want to play MK we will have cpu beat your ass!

I'm curious if the 8bitdo Genesis controllers (wired with the included USB cord) would work.

sethnintendo said:
Medisti said:

I am not going to blindly trust SEGA after years of being burned by them. I'll wait for the reviews, thanks.

How many copies of Sonic Boom did you buy?  Jking...

I don't wanna talk about it...