By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite E3 Moments

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9URicWV2Vw8

I watch that a couple times every year.  That video sums up what an incredible conference that was.  It's also why I hope we never switch entirely to some kind of prerecorded video presentation.  

I'll also never forget Ubisoft's 2016 trainwreck.  It was so bad that I enjoyed watching it.

Still, nothing beats Microsoft 2011.  I laughed so much.  It was an incredible display of comedic timing and creativity.  Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

I'm gonna miss him this year...

Last edited by Poliwrathlord - on 14 May 2019

I can't even with Kevin Butler.......Short on time ATM but holy flurking shnit......When that character actually appeared on stage at E3 at the height of his popularity and pretty much killed it .... It was quite stale by the time he was pushing Resistance 3 with PS Move though, And he was caught in bed with the Wii, and fired like a Yakuza actor who sniffed cocaine... but for that one E3 he was king.....Second place is the pacing of Sony's E3 2018 conference, which destroyed the brand forever. Third pace is the BOOMING, truth telling VO from the 2017 Xbox E3 that kept saying "Exclusive" every time a multiplat game made it's way onto the Xbox reel. Which was basically the entire show. Outstanding.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I'm going to go with Wii Music, Kinect, and giant crabs.

Sony's E3 2016, with God of War and live music.

Absolutely incredible.

I can't take that e3 for granted. It was just an spectacular show. I'll never forget that. Seeing a bit of it again on God of War doc this week brings me sort of tears.

Sony's e3 2015 was also incredible.

Thank you Playstation.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

But nothing beats the best of the best:

e3 2010 - Konami
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vmrMAqeWM

and it's competitor for the best of the best:

e3 2008 - Nintendo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1vmrMAqeWM

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Haha..this site just loves cringiness. Probably 90% of all of your favorite E3 moments are the worst moments from E3. Don't you get joy from the positive as well?

mZuzek said:
super_etecoon said:
Haha..this site just loves cringiness. Probably 90% of all of your favorite E3 moments are the worst moments from E3. Don't you get joy from the positive as well?

I don't know, they're just not as memorable. E3 2014 was my favorite, the Nintendo presentation was awesome, but I can't recall any specific moment in it that stood out. Well, maybe...

Reggie and Iwata.  How did we deserve such great company heads?  Both of these guys were there through the ups and downs of Nintendo and both responded to the highs and lows with the same humility and good nature.  I'm not sure Nintendo will ever find people to replace the personality that these two brought to the company.  Yeah, that moment was epic.