By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play set for May 9th; No PS5 news but a New game will be revealed (Square Enix teasing something)

twintail said:
Nautilus said:

There is nothing irrational about the first one being horrible.Thats what most people thought of the first one.

I said irrational hate, which is was considering how slighted he felt at a sub-20 min stream.

Thats what I meant.It was not an irrational hate.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

That was actually pretty good. Like a 7/10. Some parts of FF7Remake look very nice and other parts seem unpolished. There's sort of an uncanny value affect and some of the textures and animations look rough (in particular some of the characters look like they haven't walked outside in 30 years during scenes that don't have dark lighting). But that's to be expected since it's so far away.

Really a lot of games here look interesting and have great potential but are a bit unpolished. Even MediEvil looks choppy with it's frame rate. Still, a nice conference, I can't complain (well, I just did ... but you get what I mean).

FF 7 Remake and MH saved this presentation.FF 7 Remake looks really good, even if I wanted it to be turn based.The rest was as bad as the first one.

Overall, a 5.5/10 "direct".

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

That animal game looked interesting. I did like Deadly Creatures on the Wii, so Ill keep an eye on this.

NathanSSSS said:
Still curious about if FF7R is exclusive on PlayStation

The very first trailer said "Play first on PS4".

But, at this rate, it's going to be cross-gen. I doubt it's coming only for PlayStation 4.

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
NathanSSSS said:
Still curious about if FF7R is exclusive on PlayStation

The very first trailer said "Play first on PS4".

But, at this rate, it's going to be cross-gen. I doubt it's coming only for PlayStation 4.

and they said no PS5 news. Pffffft...

FF7R and the MH DLC look awesome.
Medievil is fine. Looking forward to it.
I wasnt paying attention to much else.
Endgame was cool.
This last season of GOT kinda sucks.
Super Mario 64 is overrated.

It's about time we see something from FF7R.

twintail said:
Blood_Tears said:

It's always been a timed exclusive. It was announced as "first on PS4"

He said exclusive, not timed exclusive.

Actually to me, timed exclusive is exclusive, u know, won't wait a year or something to get a game on other platform at full price, so guess I'm hyped to play it on PS4 or PS5 first and never get a Xbox version or maybe Switch version.

NathanSSSS said:
twintail said:

He said exclusive, not timed exclusive.

Actually to me, timed exclusive is exclusive, u know, won't wait a year or something to get a game on other platform at full price, so guess I'm hyped to play it on PS4 or PS5 first and never get a Xbox version or maybe Switch version.

_---------

Well I refuse to buy PlayStations, so to me timed means a lot versus plan exclusive. I'm playing ff7 for the first time, and on a Nintendo device. If I have to wait that long to play this remake on Nintendo or PC, so be it!