By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play set for May 9th; No PS5 news but a New game will be revealed (Square Enix teasing something)

The last of us 2
C'mon Sony

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Suikoden VI announcement.

ZODIARKrebirth said:
A First Party jrpg from Sony, please

Legend of Dragoon remake would be awesome!

Seems more and more rumors are teasing for FFVIIremake appearing...

https://www.siliconera.com/2019/05/08/several-teases-suggest-a-final-fantasy-state-of-play-announcement-is-coming-on-may-9-2019/

twintail said:
Xxain said:

fuuuuuuuuuuck. I forgot about the Ghost Recon rumor. I have no interest in this now.

You should update your topic title. The new game is not Ghost Recon. That gets revealed on it's own like 3 hours before the SoP, and the new game is a Sony published game, so it is definitely not GR.

I'm not clear on why the op though Ghost Recon was the game reveal to begin with.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Time for Knack 3!

Oh yeah!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Jpcc86 said:
Suikoden VI announcement.

That would require Konami to not be Konami. Unless it's a mobile phone game. That would be peak Konami.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Well it cant be worse then the first one..

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

It won't be Ghost Recon.

It'll probably be the next Call of Duty, considering Sony still holds the license for exclusive content for COD games since Advanced Warfare.

twintail said:
Naum said:
Well it cant be worse then the first one..

BraLoD said:
It better not suck this time.

First was fine.  You guys gotta get over the lack of megatons. It was never going to happen during their 1st one

But why not? Wouldn't it be much more impactful if the first one actually had a megaton? That wuld probably create some massive excitement, I think.