By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 3D action adventure game Tamarin by "Veteran RAREWARE devs" announced for PS4, PC

Bristow9091 said:
dx11332sega said:
Sony get's an orange character for first time :) . Microsoft has way too many like ---> conker , blinx the time sweeper, joana dark (orange hair) super lucky's tale, Tunic (upcoming zelda inspired cute fox )

What about Crash, or even Daxter?

forgot about daxter he his own man in the game . both yes

I game on all consoles and PC

Around the Network

Well I'll have to see a trailer first before passing judgement.

being as RareWare is still one of my favorite devs of all time, I know theyve had their ups and downs in recent years, this game is definitely on my radar. Surprised it wasn't announced for the Switch.

TheTitaniumNub said:
being as RareWare is still one of my favorite devs of all time, I know theyve had their ups and downs in recent years, this game is definitely on my radar. Surprised it wasn't announced for the Switch.

I think they're treading waters with the PS4 and PC versions first, then they'll see if they can bring it to Switch.

I'm looking forward to it after seeing the trailer. The music is awesome, the graphics are vibrant, and it looks like a mix between Conker's Bad Fur Day and Jet Force Gemini. :)

RingoGaSuki said:
It honestly looks like a cheap mobile game. Yooka-Laylee was by former rareware devs and it was awful, so I'll be holding off on this one.

I was about the say the same thing.

Around the Network

This game is getting roasted on youtube holy cow lol I figured people would be excited... but this!

Dulfite said:
This game is getting roasted on youtube holy cow lol I figured people would be excited... but this!

Not from what I've seen.