By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why haven't they made this obvious game yet?

Why haven't Intelligent Systems made another Paper Mario game like The Thousand-Year Door

Around the Network

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, but it's a Destiny clone.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Why haven't they made a Wario and Waluigi game? It'd be a better use of the two characters than just sticking them in Mario Party and Mario sports games.

Why havent they made a Kirby game with the pretty colorful world design, yet with Dark Souls-style bosses.

Why hasn't Nintendo made a multiplayer Zelda with EXP, character classes and skill trees yet?

Because the guys in charge believed that Zelda is about puzzles.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:
Why havent they made a Kirby game with the pretty colorful world design, yet with Dark Souls-style bosses.

As in inhumanly difficult?

RolStoppable said:
Why hasn't Nintendo made a multiplayer Zelda with EXP, character classes and skill trees yet?

It wouldn't be a mainline Zelda then.

Why haven't they made another spy-themed first person shooter like GoldenEye? Did Call of Duty really toxify the genre that much?

2D Super Mario Galaxy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Why can't they make Chrono Break...

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Shiken said:
Why can't they make Chrono Break...

Wasn't that gonna be an actual game at one point?

Why haven't they made a new third person shooter that's not over-the-shoulder perspective like Gears of War?

CaptainExplosion said:
RolStoppable said:

It wouldn't be a mainline Zelda then.

Just like Four Swords and Triforce Heroes weren't mainline games. What I am getting at is that the idea of multiplayer Zelda is splendid, but Nintendo's execution has been underwhelming so far.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments