Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Smash Update 3.0; Joker being added to Smash tomorrow morning (April 17th US/EU, 18th JP/AUS)!

Tagged games:

RingoGaSuki said:
ARamdomGamer said:
I still hate this

I'm with you. If this isn't coupled with at least a P5 port (we'll know by the 25th if it does), it'll really rub me the wrong way, just like Snake's inclusion does.

I'm going to be super disappointed if the rest of the DLC characters are just random choices from other systems that don't have any roots in Nintendo history. Steve and Master Chief are my nightmare.

Well even if we get Persona games I wouldn't like it. Mostly cause I can think of at least 10 RPGs that deserve representation before Persona, not even counting other legendary franchises from other genres.

Let's have a champion time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUG_NS0xqSY

Around the Network

The stages and his design looked really cool! The stage builder did improved a lot! Hopefully you can share online soon. And Smash world looks really nice. Its like Miiverse but dedicated for Smash.

And Nintendo just made its own movie maker.......

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I'm just really hoping Erdrick gets announced soon. Dragon Quest deserves representation and the music would make an incredible addition.

RingoGaSuki said:
I'm just really hoping Erdrick gets announced soon. Dragon Quest deserves representation and the music would make an incredible addition.

Based on Cloud, I can't wait for Erdrick, a stage and two non-remixed songs.

Last edited by wombat123 - on 16 April 2019

Oh boy, Nintendo certainly likes to do their updates when nobody see it coming (pun baby !)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

cool amount of extra free content for those who aren't shelling out for the dlc pass thing. Still as someone who bought that months back I'm kinda sad to hear that the mii fighter costumes aren't a part of it, tempting me with that 75c Miles Prower costume owo

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

Yessss the stage builder looks like a lot of fun! My boy Tails is back!

Just watched it... color me impressed. Joker looks awesome, his stage looks awesome (though obviously banned), and they added everything that the game most sorely lacked - Stage Builder, and video editing/sharing. And well, the Stage Builder itself looks awesome and I couldn't spot any features missing from the one in Smash 4, which means I'm very excited to build Spike Land all over again.

ARamdomGamer said:
RingoGaSuki said:

I'm with you. If this isn't coupled with at least a P5 port (we'll know by the 25th if it does), it'll really rub me the wrong way, just like Snake's inclusion does.

I'm going to be super disappointed if the rest of the DLC characters are just random choices from other systems that don't have any roots in Nintendo history. Steve and Master Chief are my nightmare.

Well even if we get Persona games I wouldn't like it. Mostly cause I can think of at least 10 RPGs that deserve representation before Persona, not even counting other legendary franchises from other genres.

As it likely went down, Nintendo included Joker among the characters Sakurai could choose among the 5 DLC fighters and Sakurai chose him partly because he’s a fan of Persona 5.

Just watching Joker, he looks rather low tier to me. But maybe I'll look foolish later.