By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twitch/Amazon Prime Users Given Free Switch Online.

So I'm confused. Switch has automatic renewal on. Do I need to turn off automatic renewal after my subscription is up to use the free 3 months, or does it automatically use up the first 3 months first after my current month is up?

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
So I'm confused. Switch has automatic renewal on. Do I need to turn off automatic renewal after my subscription is up to use the free 3 months, or does it automatically use up the first 3 months first after my current month is up?

It automatically uses the next three months but if you wanna use the other free 9 months you have to disable it and redeem the second part of the online (if you still have prime) 

nero said:

It automatically uses the next three months but if you wanna use the other free 9 months you have to disable it and redeem the second part of the online (if you still have prime) 

What do you mean by this?

nero said:

If you forget to disable after the free 3 months, Nintendo automatically renews your suscription. Twitch, in order to mantain its users, it gives first 3 months and after two months of twitch prime the other 9.

nero said:

If you forget to disable after the free 3 months, Nintendo automatically renews your suscription. Twitch, in order to mantain its users, it gives first 3 months and after two months of twitch prime the other 9.

Oh yeah, I knew that! So basically just turn off auto renewal, and then verify the 9 months in 3 months? Thanks. 

Around the Network

Thanks to Amazon Prime I am finally back online

(Cheap ass tomato)

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

nvm

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Didn't Amazon and Nintendo had a bad relationship? This is a very good deal.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

If you are worried about retailers being annoyed that they will sell less software because of a higher ratio of digital sales this is the kind of things you do with retailers good job :).