By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wall Street Journal: Nintendo to release two new Switch models as early as summer

Bofferbrauer2 said:
JEMC said:

That would be a terrible mistake.

I'd prefer something like Switch Go! and Super Switch.

Switch Go! sounds great, but Super Switch, not so much. Switch Plus would be more appropriate imo.

Or, if they increase the storage space to 64GiB, Switch 64 (Switch-ty Four?)

*Enter N64 Kid meme here*

Well, I went with Super Switch for the Super NES, to remember old times (and maybe open a new line of joycons with the SNES theme).

I wouldn't mind if they went with (at least) 64GB of internal storage, tho.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Switch Go! sounds great, but Super Switch, not so much. Switch Plus would be more appropriate imo.

Or, if they increase the storage space to 64GiB, Switch 64 (Switch-ty Four?)

*Enter N64 Kid meme here*

Well, I went with Super Switch for the Super NES, to remember old times (and maybe open a new line of joycons with the SNES theme).

Yeah, but Super Switch is a bit hard on the ears I think.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
JEMC said:

Yeah, but Super Switch is a bit hard on the ears I think.

Really? Oh, well, looks like we don't see it the same way.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I've been seeing the current model on sale with the bundled Pokemon game. It's almost like getting a free games with the console. Makes sense with the new models coming out. I'll be waiting for the newer ones to come out.

If Nintendo stops production of the standard Switch, then they can push the "mini" version down to 200 and keep the "gamer" version at 300 or above. That way Nintendo can directly avoid a price cut. It would be a pretty smart move really .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.