By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
LurkerJ said:
sethnintendo said:

Is your profile pic Monica Lewinsky?

Yes. A woman who fell for a pussy-grabbing & a cigar-shoving powerful abusive man. 

She had a affair with a man, she wasnt "abused".
She wasnt forced.... she willingly gave a blowjob to the president, made sure she got it all over her dress, and saved it away so she could black mail him.

She made alot of money, on telling the story of it all.
She deserves no sympathy imo.

Meanwhile Trump:

‘Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to (the) beautiful - I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.’

Bush sniggers, saying ‘whatever you want?’, then Trump goes ‘Grab them by the pussy, you can do anything.’

^ actual abuse.
Something hes apparently done alot, and is willing to boast about.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 11 June 2020

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

dem·a·gogue (deməˌɡäɡ) :

a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

There's literally a specific word to describe Trump's neurosis!

Also, some of Y'all should check out this thread to maybe kickstart your awakening away from this absolute moron of a President: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/gzuim4/ex_trump_supporters_what_was_the_last_straw/

Seriously, guys, I still have no idea how anyone supports Trump unless they're blatantly bigoted and don't care about progress but only care about someone that appeals to their values. becuase seriously, the man's fucked in the head and wholly underqualified to be in that position, but people keep supporting him for some reason. He clearly has no idea what the hell he's talking about, has no idea how to do his job, and has the maturity of a 12-year-old with a learning disability. 

Maybe if the dems stop putting their heads up their asses and put a good candidate as their front runner then maybe, just maybe, more people will see Trump as the worst choice. Trump vs Biden is going to be worse than Trump vs Hillary. For fucks sakes, Biden is person that should be retired in a retirement home in the country side. Listening to his campaign was like listening to my grandpa's senile moments. The person is clearly not fit to lead and yet the democrats have decided to push for him because Obama's backing him.

Last edited by iron_megalith - on 11 June 2020

iron_megalith said:
Runa216 said:

dem·a·gogue (deməˌɡäɡ) :

a political leader who seeks support by appealing to popular desires and prejudices rather than by using rational argument.

Also, some of Y'all should check out this thread to maybe kickstart your awakening away from this absolute moron of a President: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/gzuim4/ex_trump_supporters_what_was_the_last_straw/

Seriously, guys, I still have no idea how anyone supports Trump unless they're blatantly bigoted and don't care about progress but only care about someone that appeals to their values. becuase seriously, the man's fucked in the head and wholly underqualified to be in that position, but people keep supporting him for some reason. He clearly has no idea what the hell he's talking about, has no idea how to do his job, and has the maturity of a 12-year-old with a learning disability. 

Maybe if the dems stop putting their heads up their asses and put a good candidate as their front runner then maybe, just maybe, more people will see Trump as the worst choice. Trump vs Biden is going to be worse than Trump vs Hillary. For fucks sakes, Biden is person that should be retired in a retirement home in the country side. Listening to his campaign was like listening to my grandpa's senile moments. The person is clearly not fit to lead and yet the democrats have decided to push for him because Obama's backing him.

Lol and you don't think trump says worse senile deranged shit?  What planet are you living on? 

iron_megalith said:
Runa216 said:

dem·a·gogue (deməˌɡäɡ) :

Trumps mental health is questionable too.... didn't mean republicans didn't vote for him.

iron_megalith said:
Runa216 said:

dem·a·gogue (deməˌɡäɡ) :

Whether or not the Dems put someone good up against him is irrelevant. a sentient pile of shit would be a better leader. A chimpanzee with a rage problem would be a better candidate than him. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

Trump has apparently been launching cease and desist letters to polls that show him losing. He also wants them to apologize to him as well.

Poor Bunker Baby!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jaicee said:

Speaking of "real men", this is one of my favorite headlines of the year because it just captures the incredibly petty, childish, pathetic, and authoritarian essence of the Trump presidency...and really of this whole era of politics in my view:

Trump campaign demands CNN apologize for poll that shows Biden leading

Jumpin said:
Trump has apparently been launching cease and desist letters to polls that show him losing. He also wants them to apologize to him as well.

Poor Bunker Baby!

I believe by now that Trump is that delusional that he fully believes he's beloved by everybody and polls showing Biden in the lead would be a smear campaign.

Either way, facepalm X2 combo

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 11 June 2020

Bernie puts the heat on Mitch McConnell On The Senate Floor, nice seeing someone doing it 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAPwfrtAFY

Wow. Just....wow. this is not new, I think I've posted it before but it needs to be remembered at least once an hour.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=582&v=H1toK3ODe9U&feature=emb_title