By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Badges Added

RolStoppable said:
TalonMan said:

I think there should be a competition, now that the new Ban-Free badges are available:

Who will actually manage to get the first one?

@RolStoppable

or

@Kirby007

GAME ON!!!

No point in such a competition when kirby007 and I know that the game is rigged.

06/29/14 20:55 Conegamer Ban Flaming (No, Rol. Don't call other users an idiot. If this was a joke make it clearer, because this is straight up breaking the rules and you know that.) Banned 3 days 6462519

I mean, yeah...

Fun fact it isnt anecdotal evidence either

12/28/14 03:05 axumblade Ban Flaming (Don't call me a pansy. Pansy.) Banned 1 days 

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

a Civilized man.... I'm not so sure about that!

Cool new sets of badges though, crazy amount of notifications for them echoing off this morning :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Looks like I need to become a mod again for a couple badges.

super_etecoon said:
I'm a Civilized Man. Nice! And if ioi hadn't gotten drunk at E3 and banned the staff for not dancing at an afterparty I wouldn't have a single ban. I owe a lot of my lack of ban experience to removing the politics section from my hot topics, I must say. That board was certainly going to lead to my doom.

I'd have a permaban by now if not for getting rid of the politics section from my hot topics. 

As they say in my town: "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"