By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Front Page is Live

Yay for those shipment updates, really love it!

Around the Network
Machina said:
  • A Latest Charts box, which lists all of our official software chart coverage. We’ve been reporting on those official charts from a wider selection of countries for some weeks now in the news section but this gives them their own section on the chart column.
  • A Latest Shipment Updates box, which lists the most recent official shipment data uploaded to the database. There are platform tabs in this box, so if you wish to only view the most recent shipment updates for a specific platform you can.

I don't see these boxes.  I see only a list (for lack of a better word) or articles on the left, and the regular hot topics forum listing on the right.  

Great changes! Thank you for your work.

How much would it cost to get my hands on the old software system?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I like the updates. Thanks for the hard work!

Also, is there a way to view all of the updated shipments in a list from highest selling to lowest similar to the old pages?

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
VAMatt said:

I don't see these boxes.  I see only a list (for lack of a better word) or articles on the left, and the regular hot topics forum listing on the right.  

Going down the left side, you should see:

- Global Hardware totals graph (as always)
 - Hardware Chart
 - Latest Charts (series of shipping articles)
 - Latest Shipping Updates
 - Prediction League

etc.

Let me know if this is NOT what you're seeing... 

I am seeing it now.  I'm not sure what the deal was.  At the time I wrote that comment, the front page had the entire left column missing.  

Machina said:

I didn't realise that hadn't been opened up to everyone yet. Will edit the OP.

@VAMatt - tried clearing your cache and refreshing the front page?

It wasn't a cache issue.  I was seeing *a* new front page.  Just not the front page described in the OP. But, like I said, it appears to be good now.  

TalonMan said:
kirby007 said:
How much would it cost to get my hands on the old software system?

I can do a downpayment of 25.000 vg$

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Well it was fun while it lasted

Take my love, take my land..