By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Open Europe League Discussion

Rol have you even tried properly for your current time trials? I have just been bettering some of my times and noticed your Rainbow road time is now 10 seconds faster that it was.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Nintendo_League_Bot said:

Does anyone have the results of the races last night?

Rol, how fast was a gp over, can we do three in one hour?

A GP takes between 15-20 minutes, depending on the tracks that get selected. So 3 GPs in an hour are doable.

The results of yesterday:

1. GP:

1. RolStoppable
  2. mariokartslaaf
  3. dawve24
  4. bdbdbd

2. GP:

1. RolStoppable
  2. mariokartslaaf
  3. dawve24
  4. Just_Ben
  5. bdbdbd

Oh, nice. You do happen to know the Mii names of all?  My bot is taking Mii names and translate them automaticly if known! ;)

i got a strange pm do i stand registerd correctly?

mariokartslaaf said:

Confirmation about name change? I got it too. I believe you did it correctly if it reads your name correctly. It was a change from "nothing" to "Rolf". Btw. for a second i thought you were online today, but then i noticed that one of the guys i was playing with was rofl, not rolf. And, when i looked at his Mii, it didn't look like Hitler.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
mariokartslaaf said:

Confirmation about name change? I got it too. I believe you did it correctly if it reads your name correctly. It was a change from "nothing" to "Rolf". Btw. for a second i thought you were online today, but then i noticed that one of the guys i was playing with was rofl, not rolf. And, when i looked at his Mii, it didn't look like Hitler.

ok, it changed from "Rolf" to " Rolf" :P

Around the Network

Just bought the game :) (I had a pre-order but unfortunately had to cancel it)

It's the first time I'll be playing Mario Kart, so I look forward to getting my ass kicked online tonight! Maybe I'll enter the league for next week, when I get a code.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

So when's the next league? I'm in.

Tuesday will be the first official league match!
21:00 Central European Time.

tuesday= dindag?

anyway yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh i'm in

Sorry I missed the preliminary!

And inform, I won't be in either next Tuesday. Have to prepare a presentation for wednesday :(

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"