By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cuphead announced for Nintendo Switch

Tagged games:

Xbox Live support? You have my attention....

Around the Network

Why do MS sell games on pc and Switch but not playstation which is the console with my far the biggest install base?

Kerotan said:
Why do MS sell games on pc and Switch but not playstation which is the console with my far the biggest install base?

Time to get a Switch?

Kerotan said:

Get your Switch already Kero what the hell is stopping you, everyone is getting one lmao

Kerotan said:

PM sent ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 21 March 2019

Around the Network

Finally!

Also: MS dropping out of console hardware confirmed!

Spindel said:
Finally!

Also: MS dropping out of console hardware confirmed!

I don't know about that exactly. But, it is pretty clear that Microsoft's is dropping out of the traditional gaming paradigm.  It makes a lot of sense, really. These guys don't make any money selling hardware, outside of controllers.  So, just make your software and services available to as broad an audience as possible. Sounds like the right moves to drive profitability to me.  

On top of that, they could just make Xbox controllers compatible with all platforms.  People love those things.

This and Rare Replay are the most interesting games on Xbox. I will wait for Cuphead Physical but this game is definitely worth looking at. I tried it and played against some boss monster that cried too much. I think it was an onion which would be ironic. Stupid Onion kept beating me. I felt ashamed.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Finale said:
Kerotan said:

😂 😂 😂 

@above I don't have the time to play 1 console yet alone 2.

Kerotan said:

Presumably because they see PS4 as more of a direct competitor and threat to Xbox and so don't want to help them.