By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Cuphead announced for Nintendo Switch

Tagged games:

Hiku said:

Oh and it has Xbox Live support... of course.

That's crazy. Also with the ability to earn Xbox achievements on it. Gotta hand it to Phil. He really is trying to end console wars.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network

For those craving physical, it is confirmed by a developer on resetera but first once all DLC is released for The full experience on one cartridge.

cycycychris said:
One game I was really sad that it was Microsoft exclusive. Glad to hear its now coming over to the Switch.

I don't really have anyone to play i with anymore, so that kind of sucks they didn't port it sooner.

I'd say the game is actually easier in single player. Multiplayer adds a lot of health to the bosses and makes some patterns harder to predict.

Signature goes here!

Rafie said:
Hiku said:

Oh and it has Xbox Live support... of course.

That's crazy. Also with the ability to earn Xbox achievements on it. Gotta hand it to Phil. He really is trying to end console wars.

Just gearing up to take down Google

Great, this game looks amazing. The art-direction is stellar. I’m interested, and I’d most likely buy it if it releases physically.

Around the Network

Fantastic news
https://nintendoeverything.com/cuphead-confirmed-for-physical-release-on-switch/

Rafie said:
V-r0cK said:
Wonder if this will come for the PS4 eventually, if not then Switch it is!

I doubt it. Unless MS decides to be nice and let it hit PS4. THIS titled game won't come to PS4. That doesn't mean future Cuphead games won't come tho.

I'm more than sure now Ori will eventually come over to the Switch. I gotta say....the Switch is looking very dangerous to competitors. The library is building VERY fast with quality titles like this one.

Yeah. Microsoft does not see Nintendo as a threat (Like how they are not competing directly compared to Sony). 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

This game looks great. So hyped about it coming to Switch.

Gotta say, surprised that it is over to Switch. Double surprised that it was announced in a Nindie Direct. These Nindie Directs are starting to be major events in themselves.

This great news for Switch, also Ori almost certain is next for Switch (Cuphead and Ori were part of same rumor).

melbye said:
Fantastic news
https://nintendoeverything.com/cuphead-confirmed-for-physical-release-on-switch/

Sweet. Nice of them to announce it before it releases digitally.